Resolved Report - mixq_s

• We have a new dark theme! To try it out, go to your Account Preferences and set Style to Ruinscraft Midnight.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

A set of unfortunate events has occurred in which ZavidLife decided to mute me, which was necessary. While I understand why I was muted, I do not understand the extend or reasoning behind my punishment. Above is a link to the screenshots of the chat that caused the mute, however upon close examination it may appear that I was not harassing mixq_s as harassing is characterized by or using aggressive pressure or intimidation. In this case, I simply was replying to mixq_s initial "diss" or disrespect toward me. As this happens often on this server, I reply in a timely fashion with one or two lines of text where vulgar and inappropriateness was used, however, never to a point of harassment where I continued with any of the initial thoughts I put out there, including "f*ck you and your mom's tight p**sy" and "I love rape" a phrase that was meant for an individual player (_playah_) as a continuing joke. While these inappropriate jokes may not be warranted on this server, I have never seen anyone be warned for much more severe phrases and spammation of those phrases. I received a 3 day mute without any warning while just simply defending myself to a known bully on this server, mixq_s. While I do not talk often on this server, I enjoy the few friends I have which is now taken away without any warning. May I get a justification to this mute and to how the staff warnings work and why they only warn certain people sometimes. Also, I would like to know why several other bullies and toxic people are not also muted daily as I will now be reporting all sightings to these rules being broken.

User mixq_s did not receive any punishment during this confrontation which confuses me even more, as I do not understand why he did not get harassment or any sort of inappropriate warning as well? I do not mind if I were the only one to get muted as sometimes that is how things play out, however some justification to how warnings and punishments on this server are given out as I am creating this report not only to report mixq_s of his inappropriate/harassment to me and the community in the screenshots, but also how staff can enforce the rules to everyone equally and with as much good judgement as is in them.

Finally, this is not a toxic thread, it simply is a report with additional notations and questions I would like see answered if I am to continue being a part of this good community. I am known to many as a normal builder that minds his own business and would like to keep a peaceful and out-of-everyone's-way image.

Regards,

Kennedy461

Reaction score

A set of unfortunate events has occurred in which ZavidLife decided to mute me, which was necessary. While I understand why I was muted, I do not understand the extend or reasoning behind my punishment. Above is a link to the screenshots of the chat that caused the mute, however upon close examination it may appear that I was not harassing mixq_s as harassing is characterized by or using aggressive pressure or intimidation. In this case, I simply was replying to mixq_s initial "diss" or disrespect toward me. As this happens often on this server, I reply in a timely fashion with one or two lines of text where vulgar and inappropriateness was used, however, never to a point of harassment where I continued with any of the initial thoughts I put out there, including "f*ck you and your mom's tight p**sy" and "I love rape" a phrase that was meant for an individual player (_playah_) as a continuing joke. While these inappropriate jokes may not be warranted on this server, I have never seen anyone be warned for much more severe phrases and spammation of those phrases. I received a 3 day mute without any warning while just simply defending myself to a known bully on this server, mixq_s. While I do not talk often on this server, I enjoy the few friends I have which is now taken away without any warning. May I get a justification to this mute and to how the staff warnings work and why they only warn certain people sometimes. Also, I would like to know why several other bullies and toxic people are not also muted daily as I will now be reporting all sightings to these rules being broken.

User mixq_s did not receive any punishment during this confrontation which confuses me even more, as I do not understand why he did not get harassment or any sort of inappropriate warning as well? I do not mind if I were the only one to get muted as sometimes that is how things play out, however some justification to how warnings and punishments on this server are given out as I am creating this report not only to report mixq_s of his inappropriate/harassment to me and the community in the screenshots, but also how staff can enforce the rules to everyone equally and with as much good judgement as is in them.

Finally, this is not a toxic thread, it simply is a report with additional notations and questions I would like see answered if I am to continue being a part of this good community. I am known to many as a normal builder that minds his own business and would like to keep a peaceful and out-of-everyone's-way image.

Regards,

Kennedy461
I’m bumping this Bc this might be the first user report I respect. Staff, take this seriously

StupidDrew9

Admin
Reaction score
Sorry for resolving this so late, weeks after you've submitted this, but I've added a small mute to mixq_s for their behavior. I believe the punishment you received was a bit excessive since you haven't had any prior punishments, but a punishment (a longer punishment than mixq_s, at least) was fair. The situation would not have built up how it did without what you said.

Thanks for taking the time to submit this detailed report!

• Agree
Reactions: Roux007
Reaction score
"including "f*ck you and your mom's tight p**sy" and "I love rape" a phrase that was meant for an individual player (_playah_) as a continuing joke."
I'm sorry, what the fuck is wrong with you? Rape is no joke

superiorob

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
"including "f*ck you and your mom's tight p**sy" and "I love rape" a phrase that was meant for an individual player (_playah_) as a continuing joke."
I'm sorry, what the fuck is wrong with you? Rape is no joke
cry lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.