REPORT - leontheskelenton / Josias10pro123

• We have a new dark theme! To try it out, go to your Account Preferences and set Style to Ruinscraft Midnight.
Reaction score
Leon was originally muted by an admin for sharing ip doxxing links. After this, he joined on his alt, Josias, where he continued to share doxx links and made extremely rude comments. Alot of the helpers and higher ranks have been warning players about Leon and the links and mentioning ip bans for him. I thought I would share anyways. Leon made comments such as: No mum, your dad beats you, report me you pussy etc. I was only able to screenshot a few before he left the server.

Attachments

• Inked2021-07-25_23.00.48_LI.jpg
    Inked2021-07-25_23.00.48_LI.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • Agree
Reactions: Roux007
Reaction score
Leon was originally muted by an admin for sharing ip doxxing links. After this, he joined on his alt, Josias, where he continued to share doxx links and made extremely rude comments. Alot of the helpers and higher ranks have been warning players about Leon and the links and mentioning ip bans for him. I thought I would share anyways. Leon made comments such as: No mum, your dad beats you, report me you pussy etc. I was only able to screenshot a few before he left the server.
Dude I used to live in his town a long time ago, the guy was abusive af in Budapest. I’m pretty sure I still have his head from killing him in early 2020 after he tried to enable pvp on my plot and kill me, but I had god gear and he didn’t so lmao. Good luck on this report, the community wants him gone

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
Dude I used to live in his town a long time ago, the guy was abusive af in Budapest. I’m pretty sure I still have his head from killing him in early 2020 after he tried to enable pvp on my plot and kill me, but I had god gear and he didn’t so lmao. Good luck on this report, the community wants him gone
1628748783550.png