Rejected Report - aquamarine [or ruinscraft]

• We have a new dark theme! To try it out, go to your Account Preferences and set Style to Ruinscraft Midnight.
Reaction score
Aquamarine doesn't take racism seriously, he muted a guy for saying the N-word for only 1 hour, even though it should be like 3 days (EVEN IF IT'S THEIR FIRST OFFENSE).

If this is just Aquamarine then I hope you deal with it. If the staff go by a "book" on how long to punish a player that was made by one person that is bad. it should be a group decision of all types of people. If one person made the "book" I will be reporting Ruinscraft to Mojang. But if you agree to go by a "book" that was made by multiple people (Not just with the same opinions) that would be better. but if I'm just talking away and the one accepting the report is the one choosing the punishment time then that is also bad and should be taken care of.

Reaction score
Aquamarine doesn't take racism seriously, he muted a guy for saying the N-word for only 1 hour, even though it should be like 3 days (EVEN IF IT'S THEIR FIRST OFFENSE).

If this is just Aquamarine then I hope you deal with it. If the staff go by a "book" on how long to punish a player that was made by one person that is bad. it should be a group decision of all types of people. If one person made the "book" I will be reporting Ruinscraft to Mojang. But if you agree to go by a "book" that was made by multiple people (Not just with the same opinions) that would be better. but if I'm just talking away and the one accepting the report is the one choosing the punishment time then that is also bad and should be taken care of.
r u ok? like seriously.

staff dont mute longer because "that word is worse than that word". people are punished by the amount of previous offenses they have, so if its their first one (which this guy who was muted probably had no offenses) then it makes sense. if its their like 5th mute or smth for saying the n word then its weird, but its normal to see people muted for short amounts of time for saying stuff like that.

I honestly hope youre joking, your entire existence on atlas is a joke lol

• Agree
Reactions: Mrblazey
Reaction score
You are wrong and this isn't a joke I don't care if it is their first offense bro it's a terrible word! And I'm actually African American so...

• Disagree
Reactions: Mrblazey
Reaction score
You are wrong and this isn't a joke I don't care if it is their first offense bro it's a terrible word! And I'm actually African American so...
Im not wrong about the previous offenses part, ask any staff member lol. also Im just thinking youre more of a troll like you used to be back then, you say youve changed when you obviously still havent

Reaction score
Im not wrong about the previous offenses part, ask any staff member lol. also Im just thinking youre more of a troll like you used to be back then, you say youve changed when you obviously still havent
Ok, I'm a bit more of a troll ok? Yes, I agree with you that it should be longer if you have previous offenses but the N-Word is an awful word and you should not be muted for only 1 hour if you have no offenses, it should be like 2 days or something. I find the word very offensive to me because I'm African American.

PVP_Builder

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
I mean yeah the word it terrible but most swear words would get you like a warning or 10 minute mute if it was your first offense and not spam (back whenever swearing was against the rules and stuff). So like comparatively you do get a harsher punishment for slurs lol. 2 days is a bit excessive for a first offense imo lol. Idk staff correct me if I'm wrong on any of this lmao.

• Agree
Reactions: Ryzenix

PVP_Builder

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
1624067226083.png

• Agree
Reactions: superiorob
Reaction score

If this is just Aquamarine then I hope you deal with it. If the staff go by a "book" on how long to punish a player that was made by one person that is bad. it should be a group decision of all types of people. If one person made the "book" I will be reporting Ruinscraft to Mojang. But if you agree to go by a "book" that was made by multiple people (Not just with the same opinions) that would be better. but if I'm just talking away and the one accepting the report is the one choosing the punishment time then that is also bad and should be taken care o
r u ok? like seriously.

staff dont mute longer because "that word is worse than that word". people are punished by the amount of previous offenses they have, so if its their first one (which this guy who was muted probably had no offenses) then it makes sense. if its their like 5th mute or smth for saying the n word then its weird, but its normal to see people muted for short amounts of time for saying stuff like that.

I honestly hope youre joking, your entire existence on atlas is a joke lol
Ryzenix has harassed me before in a discord VC call. He’s like 12 and tbh I just ignore him.