Resolved Removing entities on plots you don't own

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by openworld, Jan 5, 2020.

1. openworld

openworld New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can remove entities on plots you do not own if there is at least one cactus on the plot.

First need find a plot with entities and a cactus, then go up to the entity on the plot (e.g minecart) and start pushing it towards the cactus (to push the minecart you may need to crouch). When the entity hits the cactus it will either damage or potentially kill it, or in the case of a minecart it will break it and drop it.

I found this when I was playing on someones plot where they have a cactus and a few minecarts on the floor.
    It can also work for any entity or animal.

2. StupidDrew9

Administrator Developer Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +882
    I don't think this is a huge issue, as I believe plots by default allow you to use/move minecarts. Even if that is disabled and this bug still works, it would just be minecarts/boats and nothing significant. The plot owner would probably thank you for deleting them, haha.

Thanks for the report!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.