Accepted READ THIS APPEAL STAFF (this is my 3rd appeal since my last 2 went unnoticed by staff)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Angryduky, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Angryduky

Angryduky New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So this all started when I made a discord ban appeal in May, its been under review and was completely ignored. I then made a 2nd one cause it was ignored and whoopdie doo, it got completely ignored by staff. I swear to god if this appeal gets ignored for the 3rd time, I'm done. Anyways, my username on discord is Sprungtrip#0711 and I was banned in February cause I'm pretty sure I spammed this image that I will link with the thread. I'm sorry for spamming it and I've been banned since February. I don't like reporting players on the forums and I use discord everyday so yeah.

Attached Files:

2. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +505
    True appealable member behavior.

I mean, c'mon. The last reply to your most recent appeal wasn't even ten days ago.

3. StupidDrew9

Administrator Developer Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +869
    Sorry about the late response, thought I had resolved this. You've been unbanned from the Discord. Thanks for submitting a (couple) ban appeal(s).

• Agree Agree x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.