Accepted RC Discord Ban - Appeal 1

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Emperyia, May 15, 2020.

?

Should I be unbanned?

This poll will close on May 15, 2030 at 8:30 PM.
  1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  1. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +95
    Hey. I'm superiorob, and I've noticed that I was banned from the Ruinscraft discord. To be honest, I really don't know why I was banned. I was banned about a week, maybe two weeks ago, before the Rome raid, anything about Malyesa, or before the mass dupe as well. I really believe that there was no reason for my ban, as I wasn't even muted at the time. I came on for a normal chat with a friend, and was just randomly banned.

In defense of my past actions: I know that I am a very problematic player, to put it lightly. Honestly, I'm in no position to request any thing less of where I'm at right now, due to my actions on 5/14 alone. However, I feel like without the pressure of what I was planning for a month, the Rome Raid, everything having to do with MCAtlas off my back, there is no reason for me to be toxic or problematic on the discord server anymore. I can really tell you with absolute certainty, I have no reason to be problematic, and will not if I am unbanned on the discord server.

I will most likely never appeal my ban on MCAtlas, because I simply don't want to be on there anymore. However, I still like engaging with the community, and the discord is my outlet to be who I truly am, just a normal guy. I hope someone in a powerful position can read my application with no bias and maybe, just maybe unban me from the discord. See you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +95
    100th message celebration moment

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. _69420_

_69420_ Member

Ratings:
    +78
    didn’t people say you died

4. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +95
    i am dead

5. _69420_

_69420_ Member

Ratings:
    +78
    oh ok

6. qcewest

qcewest Member

Ratings:
    +16
    personal I think he should be unbanned because he was banned on mcatlas NOT mcplots if I’m correct, so idk why the discord ban

7. Onder1488

Onder1488 New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Boom. Headshot. Snipin's a good job, mate! It's challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry'cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead. Ooh. Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness! I'll be honest with ya: my parents do not care for it "I think his mate saw me."Yes, yes he did! "Feelins'? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?" Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad.... Dad p-, yeah - put Mum on the phone

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. jobelspice

jobelspice New Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Boom. Headshot. Snipin's a good job, mate! It's challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry'cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead. Ooh. Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness! I'll be honest with ya: my parents do not care for it "I think his mate saw me."Yes, yes he did! "Feelins'? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?" Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad.... Dad p-, yeah - put Mum on the phone

9. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +95

10. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ Member

Ratings:
    +158

11. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +46

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. vampZmainANSIA

vampZmainANSIA New Member

Ratings:
    +27
    I hope you never get unbanned.

You are terrible to people and have always been toxic. The things you have said and done to people have hurt them more than you know. You behaved like this before 5/14 and you are still like this now. So, if you are unbanned, you will certainly behave that way again and make the place totally toxic.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  13. windows_virus

Retired Staff Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +577
    Get out of here dogbat alt, no one asked for your opinion. If you get offended online, that's a you problem. Ignore people, don't play the server, don't go on the internet. All very simple to do as the internet is no place for a child without supervision.

#13 windows_virus, May 23, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +46
    Remember that you're the person who accused someone of threatening you with personal details. You're the prime example of someone who should be banned for toxicity. Learn to respect people and them maybe your replies might be taken with a grain of salt

15. vampZmainANSIA

vampZmainANSIA New Member

Ratings:
    +27
    Hey Windows opps I mean mijo alt, your slimy rock is over there, you can climb back under now where you belong.

Yes, Hafixion I do agree that I have been toxic, I leaned from the best here, so I must fit well among you lot in this place.

16. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +95
    didnt ask dogbat

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. windows_virus

Retired Staff Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +577
    Imagine thinking i'm a mijo alt. The absolute state of Atlantic members.

18. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +95
    do a wrist reveal no balls

19. mijo6000

mijo6000 New Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Sad to see Atlantic loosing there sanity over the months, oh well no turning back now

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.