Rejected pls make me staff

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Hafixion, May 18, 2020.

1. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +45
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    My current username is (no need to tell), but I'm probably going to change back to (redacted) in a month or so.

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?

I am currently 3 years old and my timezone is EST (GMT -4:00)

3) How long have you played on our servers?

I believe I joined around late 2020, so I have been playing for close to- if not, negative fiveteen years.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?

During my years on this server, it has always been my goal to try and help the server by making it a friendly and positive place. When I play MCPlots, I spend a lot of my time helping people in chat. I always try my best to help with: commands, minor issues, and when someone is breaking the rules I report them through the discord server provided. I have also recently gotten into playing MCAtlas. I try to help people with commands and other small issues on MCAtlas as well. Of course, I will always continue these good habits whether I am a part of the staff team or not.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

I will be able to contribute a lot to the server. On average, I spend more than four hours on the server daily. If I become a staff member, I would help keep the server friendly and safe for new and old players. This will be done by giving the proper punishments to players who break the rules. I will also do my absolute best to keep the community happy as a whole!

Aside from that, I would also contribute to ideas and suggestions to help improve the server. For example,

-/slap (username)
    Similar to when /dab existed, this is a simple command that just shows a message saying somebody has slapped someone else. Of course, I believe that a cooldown would be necessary. I believe that small additions like this would add a better sense of community and just be an overall fun addition to the server.

-/p kick (username)
    One thing I’ve always thought would be a good addition is a command to kick players from your plot. Currently, to kick a player you must deny and then remove them. I believe that adding a kick command that simply sends a player to spawn would be a good addition.

/sit and /sleep
    With the addition of being able to sit on stairs, slabs, and carpets, I feel like a lot of players would like to be able to sit on all blocks. Adding a sit command would make it possible to sit wherever you want. Similarly, /sleep would put you in a sleeping position.

W/E GUI
    One thing that I see a lot of new players struggle with is worldedit. Although you can currently see a small tutorial on it by doing /kit worldedit, I think that it would be more beneficial if there was a GUI showing you how to use various commands, (ex. making spheres, rotating structures, and other basic w/e commands). This would make it a lot easier for new players to understand how to use it, and even as a reminder for old players if they forget.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

No, I haven’t been staff for any major servers. I was staff on a couple of small servers, however; those were mainly with friends, and never had many players online. Since I’ve played on Ruinscraft for a while and have made friends with a few staff members, I already know most of the basic staff commands.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

For a couple of years now, Ruinscraft has been like a second home to me. It’s always been there for me, and now I want to return the favour by helping out players on the server. Although I am younger than most people applying for staff, people usually think of me as mature. Considering the fact that I am very active, and always try my best to be there for people. I believe that as a staff member, I can achieve great things and improve the server as a whole. Being a staff member on Ruinscraft has always been my dream, as it genuinely makes me happy to help players and watch this community grow.

pls I want staff I won't abuse rlly

#1 Hafixion, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. jobelspice

jobelspice New Member

Ratings:
    +24
    NICE APPLICATION BEST IVE EVER SEEN GOOD LUCK

3. Boo_Mac

Boo_Mac Member

Ratings:
    +60
    this is my baby brother so ACCEPT OR YOU LIKE MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Victim

Victim New Member

Ratings:
    +40
    wow if staf doesnt except it shows the absolute state of the server smh my forehead

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +45
    thnk u al 4 ur nic replys

6. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +96
    if staf doesnt accept this it will really show that they are corrupt. THIS IS THE BEST. application i have ever seen. you should be ownr

heil hafixion

7. mijo6000

mijo6000 New Member

Ratings:
    +28
    I’ve never seen a more promising staff app in my life, I’m sure u will turn the server around if accepted! upload_2020-5-18_11-45-40.png upload_2020-5-18_11-45-40.jpeg

8. Onder1488

Onder1488 New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Boom. Headshot. Snipin's a good job, mate! It's challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry'cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead. Ooh. Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness! I'll be honest with ya: my parents do not care for it "I think his mate saw me."Yes, yes he did! "Feelins'? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?" Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad.... Dad p-, yeah - put Mum on the phone

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +45
    kan eye beeeeeee stafffffffff?

10. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ Member

Ratings:
    +158
    If this man does not get accepted I will break my keyboard.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +45
    if you don't make me staff I'll commit seppuku

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +96
    MAKE THIS MAN STAFF......................

13. Hafixion

Hafixion Member

Ratings:
    +45
    how dare you reject this

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.