Plots Plot Review: Bombrider160

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by windows_virus, Aug 6, 2019.

?

What rating do you give this plot?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 8

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  9. 9

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. 10

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. windows_virus

Helper

Ratings:
    +519
    Introduction
    Hello everyone, I decided to start a new series called Plot Review, here I review certain plots which are deserving of merit and deserve to be experienced by everyone.

The Plot
    The first plot I will review in this series is the plot of Bombrider160. So what makes them worthy of a plot review? Well their plot is a whole plot dedicated solely to minigames. As of right now they have 7 minigames with more in the works. So what minigames do they have?

RunOrDie
    RunOrDie is a multiplayer level based minigame where each level has a time limit and you have to run all the time and pass the obstacles otherwise, well you die!

Hide and Seek
    Well, I don't need to explain this one we all know what hide and seek is.

Dead By Daylight
    Dead By Daylight is a multiplayer game where everyone has to work together to activate all five generators whilst running away from the murderer. It is a fast-paced game that requires strategy and good teamwork. Once the five generators are up and running, the exit opens and you have 120 seconds to run away before you are trapped and lose the game! If you or your teammates die, you have 60 seconds to revive each team mate because if you don't they will be eliminated from the game and the game will become harder as a result.

30 Seconds
    30 Seconds is a singleplayer game where you have to beat as many rooms as possible and you have 30 seconds to beat each room, if time runs out it's game over!

House of Dead
    House of Dead is a two player adventure map which features parkour and puzzles whilst you escape the murderer! Can you kill the murderer before he kills you?

Acid Water
    Acid Water is a multiplayer minigame based off Sumo where you have knockback sticks and you have to knock the other players into the water to win.

Town of Ruinscraft
    Town of Ruinscraft is a multiplayer minigame based off Town of Salem where there is a murderer and you have to guess who it is! If you don't guess in time then it might just be you next!

Conclusion
    I give this plot a 9/10, why? Because it needs more minigames :P

(Excuse me for the excited tone I wrote this in, I have to make reading this interesting somehow :rolleyes:)

Contribution
    Bombrider160 wants to make more minigames, however they need space to do so, if you would be kind enough, I suggest donating a plot or two to Bombrider160 so they can continue making more minigames. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. LucienX13

LucienX13 New Member

Ratings:
    +19
    That is a fantastic plot review. I was wondering if you can check out my plot on Creative. It's not much since it only has a unfinished castle but I want to see if there should be any changes. :)

3. Bombrider160

Bombrider160 New Member

Ratings:
    +0

4. Bombrider160

Bombrider160 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you! I wouldnt be able to make a review this good for my own plot!

5. windows_virus

Helper

Ratings:
    +519
    Sure, I will tomorrow.

6. eote

eote Member

Ratings:
    +15
  7. eote

eote Member

Ratings:
    +15
    hey does anyone know how to update their hecking username on here

8. windows_virus

Helper

Ratings:
    +519
    Why are you asking this here? This isn't even related to the original forum post.

9. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +510
    I agree with Virus here, but just so you don't keep spamming this thread, I'll just tell you the answer: You'll need to contact an admin, you can no longer update it yourself.

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.