MCAtlas PICKLEDONION467 IS AN ART THIEF!? (NO CLICKYBAITIES)

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Demadunk, Sep 15, 2020.

?

How should PEEKELONEON deal with this?

1. Go ghost, ban everyone from his discord talking about it (YandereDev it up!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Publicly apologize for their actions (sad to see the drama go but i'll accept that)

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Denial

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Become Dogbat 2

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. Other (comment with #OTHER)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Demadunk

Demadunk New Member

Ratings:
    +30
    HELO

I AEEYE SAW PICKELEED ONEON POST ON THE DISCEORD A NICEPICTEOR THAT WAS ART.
    lmao.PNG

I DEED A REEVERSE GOOGOL IMAG SEARCH ON THE GOOGOL AND SAW THET IT WAAS STOLEEN FROM QUORAE 3 YEAR AGO1!!!!!!!!!
    (LEENK https://www.quora.com/Your-profile-picture-is-going-to-be-your-roommate-Will-you-survive )
    QUOARE.PNG

I POSTEEED ON THE DASCORE THE LINK AND HE LEF ;'^(
    we gottem.PNG

I LATEER WENT ON HIS DUACORE AMERICCANN SERVEE AND POSTED THE SAME TWO PICTURES OF THIEE DISCOURSE POHOTES ADN HE BAN ME :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::oops:

PEELEZ SPRAD THE WORD THAAT PEEKELEDONION475 IS AN ART THEEEF AND WANTS IT TO BE HEEDIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for attending my TEDtalk, I had a blast laughing all the way home and writing this up because he didn't know reverse google images exists. Shoutouts to P.Onion for letting me find new drama and proceeding to go about resolving this in a childish manner. Don't harass him as an art thief since he already knows what he did is wrong (at least i think so... (STEALING ART IS BAD! DO NOT STEAL ART AND TRY TO PASS IT OFF AS YOUR OWN!!)

And let this thread be the megathread of this drama to keep this contained. My United Americas discord speedrun is unrecorded but documented at around ~30 seconds (because I looked around at the channels to see which one is the general, and responded to 0rchidd pinging me a hello on the arrivals channel shoutouts to you for being lovely!)

THIS.PNG
    Shoutouts to United Americas for having a art thief as the nation leader :cool:

2. Onder

Onder New Member

Ratings:
    +29
    wehar justicé?!??!?!11!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,993
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS SO SAD HE GOT EXPOSED TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOOLLOOLOLLLLLLLL

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. youbutbetter69

youbutbetter69 New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. imnyrsik

imnyrsik Member

Ratings:
    +81
    TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. _coolbird

_coolbird Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +642
    Lol!! pickedonion got TROLLED. and i am still muted on rc discord.

7. PickledOnion467

PickledOnion467 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.