Rejected NukeCake's Incredible Staff Application

Jan 19, 2021
London, England
1) What is your Minecraft username?
NukeCake.

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
I am 14 years old and my time zone is GMT +00:00.

3) How long have you played on our server?
I have played on MCATLAS for almost 6 months (since October 23 2020)

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
I have funded multiple towns (especially towns made by very new players). I have also helped people find good places for the towns they want to make, and have recommended nations and good spots to claim a lot of land to the people wanting to make the towns.

I also answer questions from players such as 'How do I teleport' and 'Where do I go'. If a player does not seem to know how to vote or do any similar actions, I will explain to them how to vote, use the wiki, join parties, join the discord or forums, etc. In addition to this, if a new player needs things such as food or iron, I try my best to provide them with such items.

I try my best to provide good prices and even free items when selling anything. I also try to help the newer and poorer players when buying and selling things.

5) In what ways would I improve the server?

I think that there should be a command along the lines of /tutorial which would give a new player (or old player) a tutorial in the chat. The tutorial would include commands such as /whereami, /t spawn /map, /vote, etc.

I also think there should be a feature where towns can ally to each other instead of only whole nations. This feature could include customizable settings where towns could share bits of gold or items, plus large areas where each town can build in (if the town you are allowed to build in only has trusted+ build ranks, only trusted+ people in the allied town would be able to build in the area).

If I was staff I would spend around 3-4 hours a day on weekdays trying to help other players with commands and actual staff actions such as chat moderation and warning players. I would also try to be a good influence, trying to help players see what the best thing is to do in situations and try to teach people the rules.

6 )Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

I have experience as a moderator on a Bedrock Edition Realm. However, this realm changed owners and my moderator commands were removed before I could get any real references. However I was told I was doing a good job about two days in but that is not really a reference.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
I think I should be chosen as I am light-hearted and forgiving and would try more to help players more than punish them, creating a more positive atmosphere in the chat. I also think I should be chosen because I am good with staying out of drama and most arguments (or at least serious arguments). I also only have one chat warn for (slight) spam, but I have never purposefully done any malicious acts or broken the rules.

I also think I am quite connected in the chat and voice-chats when I join them and would be able to communicate well with the players around me.

Thank you for reading my staff application!