Rejected NotRealMaylesa's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NotRealMaylesa, Feb 9, 2020.

1. NotRealMaylesa

NotRealMaylesa New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    NotRealMaylesa

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I turned 15 years old as of January 26th, and I'm currently in MST (Mountain Standard Time)

3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?

I've played on the Ruinscraft server for roughly 2-3 years.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?

Back when I first joined the server and knew the most people I was always sort of the emotional support guy, they'd tend to come to me if they needed me. I also try to cheer everyone up every time I'm online simply because it's nice to know how everyone's doing. If someone isn't doing too well, I try to help them out with what's going on and guide them with some advice. Also from time to time I will help people out with building tips or just in general help build for them.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

I could help improve the server by being a sort of aid to everyone, helping them with commands, helping them with issues if they need that sort of help, and just overall trying to make sure everyone is feeling overall pretty happy.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

No, not really. I was a "staff member" on a server that wasn't fully developed so I don't happen to count it as me being a staff member.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

You should choose me to be one of your staff members for the sheer fact that I can make the server a more even place, a place where no one has to think about their problems from the real world. I want to help make the server an environment that anyone can hop onto and feel a warm welcome.

Attached Files:

2. Malyesa

Helper

Ratings:
    +31
    Hello! We appreciate you taking the time to apply, but feel that this application could use more detail. Other things that help would be making the font slightly less large and making sure to have good behavior. We encourage you to reapply in the future!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.