Rejected NaveeSeal's staff app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NaveeSeal, Jul 6, 2020.

1. NaveeSeal

NaveeSeal New Member

Ratings:
    +12
    1) What is your Minecraft username? NaveeSeal
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)? I am 16 and my timezone is -04:00 gmt (EST)
    3) How long have you played on our servers? A couple of months give or take
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server? On mcatlas I usually avoid global but when my nation members or town members need help either with questions or maybe they need a few emeralds or gold, or help building. But sometimes when I'm in global I will usually help with the same things, and I've even helped 2 of my town members and a new player who wanted to start a town with all of the powders.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    First: a points based system where points are earned through gameplay and benchmarks reached and are used to buy things like voting rewards, such as what sponsers have, and like higher mcmmo level caps or even used to buy ranks that come with those things.

Second: I would change the server difficulty from easy to either normal or hard

Third: I would add a /report command to make reporting easier

Fourth: I would update the server to 1.14.4 as it is a more stable version and will fix some lag issues

Fifth: I would add a /trade plugin to make transactions safer between players

I may not have much I want to improve but for now these are my issues with the server I've had so far and I'm sure many others have experienced them so far so I feel as though these would improve the general sever experience as a whole.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server? No
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else? When I first joined mcatlas, Simonopolis invited me to his town, gave me a plot and helped me with whatever I needed, you can expect I will help anyone both new and old to carry on the favors that were done for me. I will give nothing but my best to ending toxicity and harassment where I can, helping players who need it the most and making the server a better, more enjoyable place.

2. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +973
    I would recommend more forums time before applying.

I believe the minimum playtime is 6 months.

“couple months give or take.” A couple is 2. 2 give or take 1 is a 50% difference. This gives such a broad range of time, something you should be able to specify.

I would expand your answer to #5 to touch on how you would directly impact the player experience. Most people who suggest plugins are only bringing them up as ideas, and don’t know how to add them. Do you actually know how to add plugins? If not, your becoming staff has no described value.

Good luck.

#2 Izer_, Jul 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NaveeSeal

NaveeSeal New Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Ah ok I will spend more time here and I didn't realize there was a 6 month limit at first I must've missed it and sorry for the vague time played stamp I'm not completely aware of exactly how long I've been playing, it's not something I really keep track of and I meant give or take a week or 2.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +326
    aAAA, gl !!!! mr izer cover everything i gonna say >:C >:C >:C

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. BigBallerBelle

BigBallerBelle New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I also wasn't aware we had to play 6 months before we could apply, so you're not the only one.

6. northikoto

Ratings:
    +1,104
    NaveeSeal,

Thank you for applying. Unfortunately, we have decided to reject your application. Feel free to reapply in two weeks!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.