Rejected My Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Ben_Alb, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Ben_Alb

Ben_Alb Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +117
    EwPan's Staff Application.

Hello guys just before you read this I want to say thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application every positive comment helps so feel free to point out any mistakes or anything you think needs improving I won't try and prove you wrong or argue as I respect every one of your opinions even if you don't respect mine. Thank you!

What is your Minecraft username?
    1. My Minecraft name is currently Jager__ but you may know me as Panddeon or BMX9Boy.

What is your age and time zone (GMT format preferred)?

2. I browsed the web for about 10 minutes looking for Britain's time zone but could not find it in GMT format only the google answer: UTC+00:00. I am currently 13 but will be 14 on the 12th of may, my profile says 16 I think but as @SrFuego said when I made this account I didn't fully trust Ruinscraft but now I do, I have another reason but I will state that later on in the application.

How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
    3. I've played this server for a while since 1.5 I believe, so from 2017, 4 years.

In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    4. It is very hard to help people on this server these days but I help people with small but helpful ways such as telling them item id's helping them resolve griefing incidents by getting a staff member or telling them how to report the incident and last but not least helping with commands like /p auto etc.

In what ways would you improve the server?
    5. I would provide ideas and try to make the server better than it already
    is, first, I know you guys must get loads of it but id bring back some old servers and introduce new ones to try and keep players interested in the server, I think this could increase the income of Ruinscraft as people would be more interested in VIP because of the new features of other servers.

Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    6. I have one other experience It was on my friend's server ( I know you probably get this a lot, but I thought I may as well include it) where we would get 5-10 people a day but they were mostly hackers. From this experience, I can tell hackers apart from legit players fairly well, I don't think you guys would really count this in as anyone could get staff on their friend's server.

Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    7. You should choose me because I've changed and i think all players deserve a chance to prove they are worthy of this challenge, you may know I used to be quite unreliable and couldn't be trusted, now you can trust me and I'm not just using this opportunity to get power, I respect people's opinions and would take any suggestions on board and not bring them down saying it's a bad idea etc.
    Over all the years I've been on ruins craft I have seen it change a lot like the removal of the other servers resets of factions new commands and so on, from my experience on this server, I know it well, I know what the players want and need.
    I think what they need is me I will change this server for the good.

If I ever get this job on the server one of my aims is to stop the age discrimination against the younger players this doesn't happen as often anymore but I could point out two players who its mainly from, this used to be a big problem on this server hence the reason on my profile I lied about my age.
    To the best of my ability, I will rid the server of hackers, give out fair punishments, not abuse the power and overall just help keep the community as great as it is today.
    But you don't have to pick me I'm not trying to put myself down but I'm sure there are people who aren't even applying for this position who should have this, that said though I really hope you pick me I would totally understand if you didn't, and that's why I think you should pick me because I understand.

Thanks, again.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application I worked really hard on this one as I am hoping more than anything that I get it this time I will be editing this over time to try and make it better so try and check back every once in a while.
    I wish you all the best.
    -Ben

#1 Ben_Alb, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ben_Alb

Ben_Alb Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +117
    If you see any mistakes please tell me. Thanks!

3. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +509
    Good luck! :3

4. boi5

boi5 Member

Ratings:
    +30
    Naxt time, edit the old aplication to save you some time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. sfue

sfue Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +495
  6. Baesic

Baesic Member

Ratings:
    +58
    Good luck!

7. Ben_Alb

Ben_Alb Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +117
    I wanted to improve, but thanks for the tip!

#7 Ben_Alb, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  8. Ben_Alb

Ben_Alb Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +117
    Thank you!

9. Ben_Alb

Ben_Alb Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +117
    Thanks!

10. Ben_Alb

Ben_Alb Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +117
    Thank you!

11. Ben_Alb

Ben_Alb Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +117
    Slight update on app.

12. sfue

sfue Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +495
  13. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +509
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sfue

sfue Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +495
    Just read.

15. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +509
    Again, be specific. I have no idea what you're talking about, and you're helping with nothing but creating confusion.

16. sfue

sfue Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +495
    Ok, that comment wasn't for you =) Have a great day!

17. sfue

sfue Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +495
    Lol, I didn't notice my name attach on this app.

18. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +509
    I'm confused, what do you mean that comment wasn't for me? You literally replied to me and said that the comment you replied with wasn't meant for the person you were replying to?

19. 032

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +403
    He was pointing out that ewPan said "slight update on app" by telling him that those types of messages aren't allowed, and he linked a thread which specifically explains this.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +509
    Oh.... Tankyou vurry much I didn't understand :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.