Rejected My Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by RhythmBot, Jan 28, 2020.

1. RhythmBot

RhythmBot New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So first and foremost I agree I should not have dug under Xecox's nether portal. It was a wrong thing to do. But I do not think I should be banned. While I was offline my friends told me that Xecox killed all of our fish and our pufferfish (plus actually killing my friends) so when I got back on I went to his San Antonio home and even asked for permission to use his nether portal. I dug under it and made a huge pit that would kill you if you fell down. I did it to avenge my fish and friends and I ended up getting banned. Again, I apologize to Xecox for his nether portal and I will even repair it for him. Also I want to be unbanned so I can play with my friends before I leave out of town and not be able to play with them for awhile.

#1 RhythmBot, Jan 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  2. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +67
    We reviewed the appeal and we are rejecting this as the allotted time for your punishment is accurate and deserved. Thank you :)

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.