Rejected My (attempt at) Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Dyl_un, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Dyl_un

Dyl_un New Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Hiya! I'm Dyl_un! I am 14 years of age and in the MST timezone. I'm pretty sure I started the server in either October or November, and have been playing it since! I've mostly kept to my own nation, occasionally helping people out who need to clear trees for a build or something like that, and I usually speak in chat whenever someone says anything funny or about my nation. I recently did a merger with a well known nation, the Terra Australis and the Nation that I owned for a short period, the Aoterean Empire. I could help the server in different ways such as being more helpful in chat, (because sometimes I blend in with everyone else) and helping progress the server as a whole by doing things like stopping hackers and helping out other mods with things they cant handle on their own. Unfortunately, I don't have much experience with other servers other than my realm that I kept active for about a month. It had 5 players on it (including me), and I actually caught one of them x-raying once. I'm very cautious about what I say and I fell like I could be a good fit for the server. MCAtlas is my favorite minecraft server of all time because of how accepting it is to new players. All you have to do is pick a good spot, mine for a couple hours until you have 100 gold, place a claim, and hopefully, get invited to a nation. That's how I got my start. When I first started the server, I truly didn't think it was all to special, but now I'm applying for staff on it. The community is amazing and I really hope this application finds a place on the potential members list. (Luv u zavid!)

2. Dyl_un

Dyl_un New Member

Ratings:
    +13
    I forgot to mention that I can only be available on the server Wednesdays, Thursdays, and every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

3. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +74
    Hey, we appreciate you creating and application. We looked it over and found that the formatting is not like the formats that we request. The way your answer questions can use more detail as well. If you decide to apply in the future I suggest you follow the template and add more detail, as well as a couple other things!! :) thank you!

4. Dyl_un

Dyl_un New Member

Ratings:
    +13
    Understood. I'll try and do better next time. Thanks zavid!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.