Rejected MrBeanTheMemes Application For Staff

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MrBeanTheMeme, Mar 23, 2020.

1. MrBeanTheMeme

MrBeanTheMeme New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    MrBeanTheMeme

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?

I am currently 14. I live in London area so i am a part of the GMT Timezone.

3) How long have you played on our servers?
    I've been playing for 6 months now

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?

I try to supply others with blocks they need to get started and i try always be optimistic. I also try to tell others what they need like commands and other information they would need. I also try to help others with their plots and i like to optimistic and happy to my other fellow people, i try to help with commands to as much as i can and i am learn more on these commands as of now so i can be ready to help others.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    If i can become a helper i will try to give assistance to others when and where they need it I will always try to help and find out how to help them and if i cant i will try to supply someone or try to ask around for it. I will always try to keep the server without any harshness or toxicity that can lead in rudeness and just straight down harassment or bullying to other players. I would never abuse my power and will not be harsh to people it will always be in my best interest to keep my power towards others at minimum and only use it if necessary.

-I think if i could add more things to this server
    - A transport system (like less red stone but more mod like)
    -Auction house
    -Sign lockette tutorial

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

I do i am a staff member on a few discord servers that has helped my over all mental outlook on others and how i can help others when i can.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

I think you should pick me over someone else because i am always straight to the point and always there for sure i cant always do something but i try my best.

(I dont expect to be picked so i guess thanks if i do)
    -MrBeanTheMeme

2. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +69
    Hello Mrbeanthememe,

Your application has a great advantage (if its edited.)

I see you very often on mcatlas. you seem like a very nice and friendly person to work as a staff. I see you a lot helping people in need and also being friendly towards them.

Now to recommendations.I recommend detailing some questions better and also add something more to nr.7.
    You can also try to remove some grammatical errors. I didn't find that many but still you can make it better by removing all of them.

Also further notice don't be so pessimistic (I dont expect to be picked so i guess thanks if i do) You are a great person and I really think the staff will notice that right away. Please try your best to stay optimistic!

3. MrBeanTheMeme

MrBeanTheMeme New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks for the words that is something i should of taken into mind and i didn't that is unfortunate but i hope if i can ill make it up.

• Like Like x 2
  4. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +147
    Hey! We appreciate you applying but have decided to reject this application. We feel as though you could add more detail and elaborate on some of your answers. You may wanna check out this for tips on how to make a great application. Thank you for applying. You can reapply in 2 weeks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.