Rejected Mod Application, From Kittieeee.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by LunarLemon, Mar 31, 2015.

1. LunarLemon

LunarLemon Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +89
    Hello! This is a Mod Application from Kittieeee. I'd like you to know I spent a lot of time thinking about applying and what I should say. I had no idea what you would ask me. I spent a lot of time deep in thought before I began. It must've been two weeks since I started thinking off applying! I am happy that this seems easy. I will try my best.

MineCraft Username:
    Kittieeee

Age and TimeZone:
    I am actually only twelve, and my time zone is Cental time, US and Canada. (I am aware that my account says I am fifteen, but I will tell you now I am really twelve, not fifteen)

How long I have played Ruinscraft:
    About 6-7 months, maybe even longer by now.

How I have helped out:
    I helped out many people in Creative by helping them solve grief cases and catching people that had portal traps. I have also suggested a few things we should do to improve the server, like installing a spam/caps blocker on every server.

In what ways would I improve the server:
    Since I am on very often, I would try to help keep the spam down and investigate ALL creative plots for any portal traps. I would also like to hang out in hub every once in a while, because lately I have been seeing fly hackers. Only once have I seen a mod on at the same time as a few fly hackers.

Do I have any experience as staff:
    Indeed. I have been staff on multiple servers in the past, and I have been watching closely on how to behave on this server as a mod.

Why you would choose me over anyone else:
    I am a very calm, loyal person. I don't get mad in stupid situations, or do a lot of stupid things. I deal with things the way they should be dealt with, and I don't abuse any extra privileges I have.

Thank you for reading my mod application, you can put your thoughts down in the reply section. Thank you. Btw I would rather have helper than mod but I don't know how to change the title.
    -Kittieeee

#1 LunarLemon, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Grantdrew

Grantdrew Block Spammer
    Moderator Build Team

Ratings:
    +350
    Very clean and nice! I like the organization with the Qs and As. 10/10 for me :)

3. LunarLemon

Ratings:
    +89
    Thank you!

4. MurdaDaGreat

MurdaDaGreat Member

Ratings:
    +22
    Great staff application, By the way thanks for commenting on my application. =)

5. LunarLemon

Ratings:
    +89
    Thanks and your welcome :)

6. emmabickerstaffe

emmabickerstaffe New Member

Ratings:
    +19
    You would be a amazing staff, you are also very good with helping out! :)

7. emmabickerstaffe

emmabickerstaffe New Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Also just because your my friend doesn't mean I'm doing this, its because you would be a really good mod

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.