- Jun 1, 2011
EMERGENCY ON MCATLASA radical group known as THE MELONS have been causing UNJUSTNESS and been advocating for UNFAIR conditions in our server. An underdog group known as THE PUMPKINS have made themselves known and are fighting hard to restore peace.
WHO WILL WIN? Will THE MELONS continue to wreak havoc? Will THE PUMPKINS restore peace and tranquility?
Join MCATLAS immediately to fight! War ends Sunday night (EST).
Join a team with /joinwar
View war statistics with /warstats
HOW IT WORKS
- Each team must try to capture as many towns as they can. You capture a town by having more of your team members in the town's claims than the opposing team.
- Towns are captured when its score goes to 0
- Check the online map to view which team controls which towns.
- When you join a team, PVP is enabled EVERYWHERE (including wilderness)! You can't PVP spectators or people on the same team.
- The team with fewer players gets hit damage boosts and can also capture towns faster!
- The team that controls the most towns by the end of the war wins!
- You can leave the war or change teams by leaving and joining back, or by typing /joinwar
- Beheading is temporarily disabled during this event
Attempting to sabotage the event will result in punishment.
SPECIAL ITEM POWERUPSThese special item powerups have been added to enhance gameplay (using these items deletes the item!):
Double click to cut any opponents' health near you in half!
Double click while pointing at an opponent to teleport them somewhere nearby randomly!
Disc 11 and Disc Far
Double click to teleport an opponent in the Town you're in to you. The disc 11 teleports the closest opponent and disc far teleports the farthest opponent.
Last edited by a moderator: