Accepted MC-Atlas permanent mute application

Mar 24, 2020
uganda
Alright so first off I haven’t played McAtlas in over a week. I’ve literally been out with some of my IRL friends since my parents let up on restrictions since were starting with vaccines. Ive been enjoying myself and tbh I’m not planning on coming back actively.
Same, McAtlas is boring.
Posideon, you can throw insults all you want. Call me a “excuse for an adult”, or “why u so mad lol”. Are just excuses instead of real critism.
I love how you changed from throwing insults about me and accusing me of predatory behavior and then acting holier than thou and complaining when I throw insults back.
I know it’s cliche to say this online, but dude, you sound like a miserable and unhappy person. I hope whatever is going on to make you so hateful on a block games forums stops, and you seek help.
I love how you changed from throwing insults about me and accusing me of predatory behavior and then acting holier than thou and complaining when I throw insults back. x2

"Kiss my ass you retarded spongemuffin" and "Poseidon ur hella degenerate my guy, like especially degenerate" are very real criticism.

Reactions: Izer_
Mar 24, 2020
uganda
I hate to double post but I just want to say, there was absolutely no point in presenting some sophisticated argument in response to your post because there was none. You just started rambling about the Balkan Union, which was never mentioned in my post, just because I said one word. I also ignored the TNO paragraph you wrote as well as the accusation of me "talking about cum to a 13 year old" (wtf?) because they were either irrelevant or a straight-up lie. Also I noticed your attempt at moral superiority, saying that I need to "seek help" because I said mean words to you. This argument is contradictory and hypocritical once you realize you also insulted me several times and made "no real criticism".

Aug 21, 2017
Murica
Internet drama is serious business.
I didn’t read either of those messages and to be honest I don’t care. Hope you have a nice day bb, one day we might fall in love again and the kids might finally have two married parents and not have to bounce between houses on the weekends. I promise I’ve changed! My insults are gone and I give constructive critism!1!1!1! !!-:. Plz!1!1! I have stopped drinking I swear!!!! PLZ SPACE-CHAN SENPAI, Take me BAACKKKKKK!!!!!

Aug 21, 2017
Murica
I hate to double post but I just want to say, there was absolutely no point in presenting some sophisticated argument in response to your post because there was none. You just started rambling about the Balkan Union, which was never mentioned in my post, just because I said one word. I also ignored the TNO paragraph you wrote as well as the accusation of me "talking about cum to a 13 year old" (wtf?) because they were either irrelevant or a straight-up lie. Also I noticed your attempt at moral superiority, saying that I need to "seek help" because I said mean words to you.do hope you get some of that anger out my guy
Same, McAtlas is boring.

I love how you changed from throwing insults about me and accusing me of predatory behavior and then acting holier than thou and complaining when I throw insults back.

I love how you changed from throwing insults about me and accusing me of predatory behavior and then acting holier than thou and complaining when I throw insults back. x2

"Kiss my ass you retarded spongemuffin" and "Poseidon ur hella degenerate my guy, like especially degenerate" are very real criticism.
In all seriousness though, I originally was being ironic about the retarted spongemuffin comment. I was regarding the fact that you were throwing out insults that were unsubstantiated claims.

Regarding the 13 year old cum comment, I misread a post and thought it was directed at you. I made an error in that judgement and I apologize for that

about the TNO shit, to take from the mandalorian “You May think you have some idea of what you possess, but you do not”. Whatever you think you know, I know 10x more accurate info than you. I’d like to honesty not talk about TNO as I promised frenchie this. She does t like it and it’s seriously traumatic for her. Just drop this

About the insults and my double standard, I’m well aware of it. I originally handled your post with humor and a little dash of being a tad angry, but you responded like a beta make and just made me an essay and broke down everything I said. I literally have been fucking with you this entire time and you fell for it

and finally, about the “I hope you seek help”. I genuinely mean that. 0 sarcasm there my guy. I hope u get some of that anger out and oh.... what did you tell me to do? “Toutch grass”? Go do that. I’m actually literally to touching grass while typing this out at a picnic with my family.

To round off this entire degenerate argument, I really thought we were both joking and fucking with each other but it turned out it was serious the whole time. I legit have no intentions of continuing this conversation further, as the joke is stale and old like your moms pussy (Owned, LOL!). Have a nice day Poseidon, inshallah.

Mar 24, 2020
uganda
In all seriousness though, I originally was being ironic about the retarted spongemuffin comment. I was regarding the fact that you were throwing out insults that were unsubstantiated claims.

Regarding the 13 year old cum comment, I misread a post and thought it was directed at you. I made an error in that judgement and I apologize for that

about the TNO shit, to take from the mandalorian “You May think you have some idea of what you possess, but you do not”. Whatever you think you know, I know 10x more accurate info than you. I’d like to honesty not talk about TNO as I promised frenchie this. She does t like it and it’s seriously traumatic for her. Just drop this

About the insults and my double standard, I’m well aware of it. I originally handled your post with humor and a little dash of being a tad angry, but you responded like a beta make and just made me an essay and broke down everything I said. I literally have been fucking with you this entire time and you fell for it

and finally, about the “I hope you seek help”. I genuinely mean that. 0 sarcasm there my guy. I hope u get some of that anger out and oh.... what did you tell me to do? “Toutch grass”? Go do that. I’m actually literally to touching grass while typing this out at a picnic with my family.

To round off this entire degenerate argument, I really thought we were both joking and fucking with each other but it turned out it was serious the whole time. I legit have no intentions of continuing this conversation further, as the joke is stale and old like your moms pussy (Owned, LOL!). Have a nice day Poseidon, inshallah.
1617911429976.png
You are an incredibly insufferable person, jesus christ. My guy if you want people to know you're joking I think you should be more clear, that or you were genuine and are lying about it being "lol joke" to save your ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roux007 and Izer_
Aug 21, 2017
Murica
View attachment 6177
You are an incredibly insufferable person, jesus christ. My guy if you want people to know you're joking I think you should be more clear, that or you were genuine and are lying about it being "lol joke" to save your ass.
Ow
>says that they are going to bomb Iraq
>people get angry
>lol jokes on them i was just being ironic haha
Problem, media?
View attachment 6178
Ow politics
As a final note to this display of pure autism: Cope.
Ok

Cool, have a nice day. 👍