Accepted MC-Atlas permanent mute application

Apr 28, 2020
Canada
Hello, my name is paleles and that name is probably familiar to most players on the server. I was permanently muted for what seemed like a joke (in poor taste) considering that the user I directed it to literally didn't expect me to get perm muted either. I understand that I should be muted for a very considerable amount of time just by viewing my /pinfo in game and my recently offences, though I feel a perm mute for something that I said as a joke (again poor taste) Arbiter404 has asked me what slurs I had called elaine and I replied 'a fag probs' It was not directed to him actually (or ANYONE) but even so I shouldn't have said it. What is clear is that if my mute is removed, or reduced I will not be repeating this word in the global chat. I had called him a gay boy due to the stuff he had been directing at me (stuff like 'I love u uwu' etc.) I call a lot of people this as a joke *cough* aqua.

Considering the n word is blocked by the filter still I'd recommend adding the word to the list of banned if you'd prefer people not to speak of this word at ALL.

I find this kind of off considering the 'a fag probs' part wasn't even directed to Arbiter404 what's so ever lol. What I do understand is that the word shouldn't be used and it should be common sense to not use it, though I was asked a question which I probably shouldn't have replied to.

If this is accepted, thank you. And if not thank you for taking the time to read it at least.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2020
United States, Illinois
Paleles you have the most mutable sense of humor and vocabulary, if only there was some sort of... *thing* that would prevent you from saying banned words? haha no jk jk... unless?

In all seriousness though, I hope you get unperm-muted soon, leaving just a long mute instead for still messing up. Mutes are a lot easier to appeal than bans i'll tell you what.

Hello, my name is paleles and that name is probably familiar to most players on the server. I was permanently muted for what seemed like a joke (in poor taste) considering that the user I directed it to literally didn't expect me to get perm muted either. I understand that I should be muted for a very considerable amount of time just by viewing my /pinfo in game and my recently offences, though I feel a perm mute for something that I said as a joke (again poor taste) Arbiter404 has asked me what slurs I had called elaine and I replied 'a fag probs' It was not directed to him actually (or ANYONE) but even so I shouldn't have said it. What is clear is that if my mute is removed, or reduced I will not be repeating this word in the global chat. I had called him a gay boy due to the stuff he had been directing at me (stuff like 'I love u uwu' etc.) I call a lot of people this as a joke *cough* aqua.

Considering the n word is blocked by the filter still I'd recommend adding the word to the list of banned if you'd prefer people not to speak of this word at ALL.

I find this kind of off considering the 'a fag probs' part wasn't even directed to Arbiter404 what's so ever lol. What I do understand is that the word shouldn't be used and it should be common sense to not use it, though I was asked a question which I probably shouldn't have replied to.

If this is accepted, thank you. And if not thank you for taking the time to read it at least.

Aug 21, 2017
Murica

(I’m Arbiter404 btw)

I already spoke to everyone about your mute. I agree it was cropped and not directed at me, but you still did call Elaine that. Funny or not, you still made a mistake on using the word. I only screncapped the 1 time you said it, that was after the first 2 I ignored, then the third was directed at Elaine, so I asked him to repeat it.

when I reported him, I expected a few hours mute or a day mute, I had no clue he would get a perm mute. His mute is too extreme, and I regret reporting him. If I had known that would lead to his perm mute, I would have withheld it.

that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t receive a mute, just not an extreme one.

Zavid, If you see this I implore you to see that paleles doesn’t deserve a perm mute. That is overly harsh and uncalled for. I’m a asshole that is disliked on RC, but I am not without honor or correcting myself when I know I am wrong.

I now speak to you paleles directly. I apologize for reporting you and getting you muted. This might be my biggest fuck up yet. If I can redeem myself to you and assist you in any way, you tell me. I would hate to see you leave the community. I don’t give a ruck about rules, I just want them evenly enforced. Meaning if I get muted for homophobia/racism, then so should others. I mean this in a general sense. You shouldn’t call Elaine that tho, he/she probably has mental issues and it won’t help someone progress if you constantly degrade them.

With all of that being said, I’ve been booted from the Balkan Union and it’s discord for reporting him, so I got what I deserved. Tkalash, superiorrob, and Cuerny all hate me now, which isn’t deserved, but I still understand thier anger and I’m sorry for that as well

With all this being said, I hope this gets resolved in a timely and honorable manner. Message me on discord if you have any questions

1617075213711.gif

Reactions: TraitorLord
Apr 28, 2020
Canada
(I’m Arbiter404 btw)

I already spoke to everyone about your mute. I agree it was cropped and not directed at me, but you still did call Elaine that. Funny or not, you still made a mistake on using the word. I only screncapped the 1 time you said it, that was after the first 2 I ignored, then the third was directed at Elaine, so I asked him to repeat it.

when I reported him, I expected a few hours mute or a day mute, I had no clue he would get a perm mute. His mute is too extreme, and I regret reporting him. If I had known that would lead to his perm mute, I would have withheld it.

Zavid, If you see this I implore you to see that paleles doesn’t deserve a perm mute. That is overly harsh and uncalled for. I’m a asshole that is disliked on RC, but I am not without honor or correcting myself when I know I am wrong.

I now speak to you paleles directly. I apologize for reporting you and getting you muted. This might be my biggest fuck up yet. If I can redeem myself to you and assist you in any way, you tell me. I would hate to see you leave the community. I don’t give a ruck about rules, I just want them evenly enforced. Meaning if I get muted for homophobia/racism, then so should others. I mean this in a general sense. You shouldn’t call Elaine that tho, he/she probably has mental issues and it won’t help someone progress if you constantly degrade them.

With all of that being said, I’ve been booted from the Balkan Union and it’s discord for reporting him, so I got what I deserved. Tkalash, superiorrob, and Cuerny all hate me now, which isn’t deserved, but I still understand thier anger and I’m sorry for that as well

With all this being said, I hope this gets resolved in a timely and honorable manner. Message me on discord if you have any questions

View attachment 6159
chances are they'll bring up my other mutes for the same sort of stuff and It wont be resolved, thank you for at least clearing this up even if I did take the jokes a bit too far. I do know that by saying any of the stuff I said that there was a chance I would be perm muted due to my history of past punishments. Big rip but if the staff decide that I am not worthy of a reduced/removed mute that's on them.

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
May 23, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
i usually dont vouch for dumb retards getting punishments lifted for repeating the same mistake but paleles is a high-level, valued shitposter and this server wont be able to stand on its knickers without him repeating racist jokes. unmute
unmute no balls
unmute
N word's plural form
N word's plural form
N word's plural form
N word's plural form
N word's plural form

Aug 21, 2017
Murica
chances are they'll bring up my other mutes for the same sort of stuff and It wont be resolved, thank you for at least clearing this up even if I did take the jokes a bit too far. I do know that by saying any of the stuff I said that there was a chance I would be perm muted due to my history of past punishments. Big rip but if the staff decide that I am not worthy of a reduced/removed mute that's on them.
I have more respect for you now than ever. It’s either the most brave or stupid thing to say “I’ll take the risk”. But that’s something you’ll have to sort out. Best of luck, I’ll spread the word. Nobody on RC wants to see you leave Bc of a shitty decision by a mod or by another RC member (me).

#SavePaleles

i usually dont vouch for dumb retards getting punishments lifted for repeating the same mistake but paleles is a high-level, valued shitposter and this server wont be able to stand on its knickers without him repeating racist jokes. unmute
unmute no balls
unmute
N word's plural form
N word's plural form
N word's plural form
N word's plural form
N word's plural form
Good work user, spread the word

#SavePaleles

Mar 24, 2020
uganda

Unmute.
(I’m Arbiter404 btw)

View attachment 6159
Cope.
Unmute him so he can continue posting racial slurs and f words
TNO dev moment.
Based on pinfo and your general attitude to everything I'm not shocked by a perm mute.

Cope seethe dilate. Cope. Cope. Cope maybe rage too.

Aug 21, 2017
Murica
Unmute.

Cope.

TNO dev moment.

Cope seethe dilate. Cope. Cope. Cope maybe rage too.
I have 0 idea how to respond. Idk what u mean by cope. Like in a bad way or good one? I’m not fucking going to die if paleles isn’t unmuted, and the Balkan Union and I have straightened things all out, same with paleles, he apologized to me.

Also you don’t know the first fucking thing about TNO. I’ve watched tens of hours, seen thousands of screenshots, and participated in interviews of that community. How dare you insult a 15 year old girl (Frenchie) about how she was abused by a few horrible moderators on a map game mod. I’ve been trying to be chill for the past few weeks and not be a jackass, but fr, you were the one who talked to a 13 year old about cum you sicko. Posideon ur hella degenerate my guy, like especially degenerate.

I’m looking forward to your reply to this that I’m 100 percent not going to read. Kiss my ass you retarted spongemuffin

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
May 23, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
I have 0 idea how to respond. Idk what u mean by cope. Like in a bad way or good one? I’m not fucking going to die if paleles isn’t unmuted, and the Balkan Union and I have straightened things all out, same with paleles, he apologized to me.

Also you don’t know the first fucking thing about TNO. I’ve watched tens of hours, seen thousands of screenshots, and participated in interviews of that community. How dare you insult a 15 year old girl (Frenchie) about how she was abused by a few horrible moderators on a map game mod. I’ve been trying to be chill for the past few weeks and not be a jackass, but fr, you were the one who talked to a 13 year old about cum you sicko. Posideon ur hella degenerate my guy, like especially degenerate.

I’m looking forward to your reply to this that I’m 100 percent not going to read. Kiss my ass you retarted spongemuffin
cope as in deal with it i think

Reactions: Roux007
Mar 24, 2020
uganda
Le funny irony, you don't get it? Also wow, you took it really personally.
I do know a lot about TNO, more than you think. I never insulted her nor mentioned how she was "abused by a few horrible moderators", quit putting words in my mouth. It was just a small jab, nothing more. The fact that you take offense for something not directed at you is laughable, especially when you are nearly an adult, sad! Never talked to a 13 year old about cum, have no idea where you got that. I'm literally 13 myself, who cares.

tl;dr : cope you sad excuse of an "adult", go outside.
Telling a 13 year old to kiss your ass? Says a lot.

Reactions: Roux007 and Izer_
Mar 24, 2020
uganda
If you get this mad at someone on the internet you should have your internet connection taken away, pathetic behavior. Especially on a minecraft forum.

Reactions: Roux007
Aug 21, 2017
Murica
Le funny irony, you don't get it? Also wow, you took it really personally.

I do know a lot about TNO, more than you think. I never insulted her nor mentioned how she was "abused by a few horrible moderators", quit putting words in my mouth. It was just a small jab, nothing more. The fact that you take offense for something not directed at you is laughable, especially when you are nearly an adult, sad! Never talked to a 13 year old about cum, have no idea where you got that. I'm literally 13 myself, who cares.

tl;dr : cope you sad excuse of an "adult", go outside.

Telling a 13 year old to kiss your ass? Says a lot.
Alright so first off I haven’t played McAtlas in over a week. I’ve literally been out with some of my IRL friends since my parents let up on restrictions since were starting with vaccines. Ive been enjoying myself and tbh I’m not planning on coming back actively. Posideon, you can throw insults all you want. Call me a “excuse for an adult”, or “why u so mad lol”. Are just excuses instead of real critism. I know it’s cliche to say this online, but dude, you sound like a miserable and unhappy person. I hope whatever is going on to make you so hateful on a block games forums stops, and you seek help.

Best of wishes,
-Arbiter 404 (aka roux007)