Rejected MAXOOSH's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MAXOOSH, May 18, 2020.

1. MAXOOSH

MAXOOSH New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    1) What is your minecraft username?
    MAXOOSH

2) What is your age and timezone?
    13. GMT+1

3) How long have you played on our servers?
    Around 2 or 3 months. (not a long time but people like me)

4)In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I sell videos of myself killing animals to people for 10 gold. It isn't much but people like it. I also got rid of a scammer.

5)In what ways would you improve the server?
    Anybody who is subscribed to me on YouTube knows that I am very creative. I can come up with lots of new ideas to keep people happy and safe!

6)Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server
    No

7)Why should we chose you over anyone else?
    You should pick me because i am a very nice guy and don't annoy people. It has been said that i am the most mature person in the Atlantic Nation. I will never be afraid to call out anyone who is annoying or breaking the rules and i will be the second most beloved staff.

#1 MAXOOSH, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. MAXOOSH

MAXOOSH New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    is this how you do it?

3. ILagWithShaders

ILagWithShaders Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +228
    No, its not how you do it. This is how you format your application:
    https://ruinscraft.com/threads/guide-required-how-to-submit-your-staff-application.3/
    For tips on what yours should look like, use previously accepted applications to see how your should look. For question #5, make sure you do NOT plagiarize/take anyone else's ideas, because that is against the rules of making an application
    Good luck making one!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Victim

Victim New Member

Ratings:
    +41
    you seem nice man

5. Captain_Wheatley

Captain_Wheatley New Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Application accepted by Dukesmart

6. Onder1488

Onder1488 New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Boom. Headshot. Snipin's a good job, mate! It's challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry'cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead. Ooh. Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness! I'll be honest with ya: my parents do not care for it "I think his mate saw me."Yes, yes he did! "Feelins'? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?" Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad.... Dad p-, yeah - put Mum on the phone

7. 1K2C3M

Ratings:
    +81
    Hello MAXOOSH,

Upon reviewing your application we've decided to deny it. Feel free to contact any staff if you wish to know the exact reasons as to why your application was denied. Regardless, we appreciate your application and I hope you have a good day!

8. MAXOOSH

MAXOOSH New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    yeah i wanna know
    how do i find out why

9. ILagWithShaders

ILagWithShaders Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +228
    I think you have to DM a helper or mod about it

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.