Mariomon123's Build application

Discussion in 'Build Applications' started by Mariomon123, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Mariomon123

Mariomon123 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ) What is your Minecraft username?
    Mariomon123
    2) How long have you been building?
    I been building for about 6 years
    3) Are you currently in another build team, or staff position? If yes, where?
    I have have had a staff postation on skycade and had been building on hypixel.
    4) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    My age is 14 and my timezone is GMT +1
    5) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I have been building ofr a long time. I have had been a builder for a popluar server and i have been staff on a popluar server aswell.
    6) Please provide some preview of your building abilities (pictures, videos, or WorldEdit schematic files). Please do not include screenshots or videos with Shaders Mod enabled or any resource packs other than the default. This is not optional.
    The reason they have names is because i like to name my builds from old to new. Some arent the same resoulation. the reason is because i had to downlaod them from my twitter page.

Attached Files:

2. PVP_Builder

Ratings:
    +138
    I'd recommend making the questions in bold, it makes the application easier to read. You might also want to include some proof that you were a builder on Hypixel. Good luck!

3. ExceededFern

ExceededFern Member

Ratings:
    +84
    bruh u gotta be 18 to be a builder on hypixel???

• Agree Agree x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.