Rejected make me a staff member on this server or suffer the consequences

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Izer_, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +1,002
    Hi

1) WHAT IS YOUR MINECRAFT USERNAME?

My Minecraft username, (as of now), is b00tyhunter, and I promise that I'll change it back to _69420_.

2) WHAT IS YOUR AGE AND TIMEZONE?

As old in years as the number of hours since i was doin your mom. also im in the british columba what stime sone is that

3) HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED ON OUR SERVERS?

I've plaDec. 2014.yed on RC since

4) IN WHAT WAYS HAVE YOU HELPED PEOPLE ON THE SERVER?

I helped people by answering questions they need help with, yadee yada. I also make people happy if they're feeling a bit down, by calling them a stupid idiot and to go cry about it.

5) IN WHAT WAYS WOULD YOU IMPROVE THE SERVER

I would cut down the arguments these "people" make. It's so stupid, it's ruining the server, like it's gone too bad now. These are very naughty behaviour I must say, like my behaviour with your mom last night. I would add night clubs, we've been waiting too long man like cmon are you being for real, 18 months are you kidding me? And where's the dancers? WE NEED DANCERS GOD DANGIT. I am also very active.

6) DO YOU HAVE ANY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS STAFF ON ANY SERVER?

Yeah...sure I had experience as a mod on a reddit for addult content in like 2018. It was fun. When I see someone saying bad things that are against the rules, they would be muted, IN AN INSTANT, SO FAST!!!!11!1!!1 i would call them a sleezebag and they are boom done

7) WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU OVER ANYONE ELSE?

YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME, because I know the flaws of this server, I know what has changed. It used to be a peaceful server, but now it's full of dumb, stupid cuss battles that 9-year-olds make, these people need a beating once in a while, it's gone so bad, that I need to be the person to mute them, then the server will become a happy place that it should be.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CHOOSE ME, I WILL MAKE THIS SERVER GREAT AGAIN!11!!!11!!111

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. BluePixler

BluePixler New Member

Ratings:
    +9
    no

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,993
    accept now

• Agree Agree x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.