Rejected Lixsont(Bunneh) Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Bunneh, May 18, 2020.

1. Bunneh

Bunneh New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    Lixsont at the moment, planning to change.
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I am 14, and I live in the EST or GTM-4.
    3) How long have you played on our servers?
    About 1 month, but I will stay on this server for a while, as it is my usual pastime, and I spend a lot of time on the server.
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I have solved many people's problems and helped them with their questions. There have been many people that have joined my town, and I have helped them with minor problems, and have even guided new players through how to play on this server. I have given new player tips for this server, and helped them, join a town, or start their own. On MCPlots I will help any player in need whether it is with commands or building advice. As a staff member, I plan to be a big part of helping people on this server.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    I would just be a general help to people in need and try and raise the staff's reputation among the player base. Whenever I'm active I will try to be friendly and engaged with the players, while helping anyone who has a problem with a bug, a command, or just something they want to show me. The staff is unfairly criticized in the server chat, and by adding me to staff I plan to change their minds about how hard staff works to help all those in need. I am also studying Java to code Minecraft mods/plugins and could help with minor bugs within the server.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    No, but I have been a somewhat helper among staff on some small servers such as CallMeCarson's twitch sub MC server and some servers among my friends.
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I am willing to review the situation at hand and try and help as many people as possible, and I can see everyone's perspective. There are many players in this server that have a twisted image of staff being a non-helpful group that is biased and does not help "unliked" players or changes results/decisions based on the player. I want to be as fair and as helpful as possible to keep the environment of the Ruinscraft servers as calm and as friendly as possible, with few problems. I am someone well known among the players on the server, but I hope as a member of staff I

#1 Bunneh, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 19, 2020
  2. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ Member

Ratings:
    +158
    Needs more than one sentence per answer.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bunneh

Bunneh New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Better?

4. parrot_bartender

Ratings:
    +120
    Better, but could use a little improvement on the grammar. I suggest Grammarly, I find it helpful.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ Member

Ratings:
    +158
    It is better, however, if you want to get accepted, I reccomend writing paragraphs.

6. _coolbird

_coolbird Member

Ratings:
    +95
    alright there are some flaws

1st: please space out your questions and answers, or atleast make the questions bold

2nd: 1 month is not enough to get accepted, i think you have to be playing for atleast 6 months

3rd: add more detail

good app but needs fixing

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ILagWithShaders

ILagWithShaders Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +228
    Adding on to this, add detail to questions 5 and 7. On question 7, try to state why you should be staff. What you said can be included, but I would recommend adding more to it. If I could say anything, I would say add why you should be accepted, and not to how you would do things. It can still be included, but add more than how you would defuse a situation

8. TheTrueMunchkin

TheTrueMunchkin New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    You should try to bold your questions as well, it makes them easier to distinguish, helps reviewers easily find specific answers, and would help to clean up your overall formatting.

9. Duck_on_Quack

Ratings:
    +292
    Hey Lixsont!

We have decided to reject this application. If you have any questions or want feedback please feel free to contact staff. You may reapply again in 14 days.

Thanks!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.