Rejected littlecombatking's staff application

1) What is your Minecraft username?

My IGN is littlecombatking and I have not changed it in the past.

2) What is your age and time zone (GMT format preferred)?

My age is 14 almost 15 and i'm in GMT +10:00 (Queensland, Australia)

3) How long have you played on our servers?

I have played mcatlas for about a year and I have been playing most of that time with small fortnightly breaks here and there. 4) In what ways have you helped people on the server? One way I have helped is simply getting people to know the game, if they join my town I usually welcome them to the server and teach them what they need to know as well as provide them with a few necessary items to get on their way. Another way I have helped people is reminding people of commands, if someone asks something in the chat, I am more than happy to answer it correctly, although i'm sorry sometimes I do not know.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

i would try stop any bad behaviour or toxicity happening in the server because at times there can be a lot of that around, and me personally i really hate toxicity and would love to be able to make mcatlas a better comminity. Another thing I would love to see added to MCAtlas is the ability for everyone to be able to see who animals belong to because in my old town i have witnessed a very important player leave their dogs in my town without even knowing, if i had have been able to known who the dogs had belonged to i would've contacted him and asked him if he wanted them back, instead of people just murdering people's pets, any player could contact whoever the pet belonged to.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

no i do not have much staff experience as i do not play many other servers, or games. but i am willing to learn from the other staff members on this server and work with them to become a better staff member and make the mcatlas community a wonderful one to be in

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

i believe you should choose me because i am an excellent team worker and can help fill a time gap as when i play there is often no staff members online and everyone plays a muck, and is rude to others and the new people to the server which is no good as if we scare people off like that they arent going to convince their friends to play the server.

thankyou for reading my application whoever reads it, let me know how i could improve as a player, thanks:]

Last edited:

hallucinationman

Helper
Sponsor MCPLOTS
Sponsor MCATLAS
Dec 20, 2019
USA
littlecombatking,
Thank you for applying. We regret to inform you that we are going to reject this application. You may reapply in two weeks.