Rejected Level2Breather's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Ghostslayer404, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Ghostslayer404

Ghostslayer404 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    My username is Level2Breather.
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I am 14 years old and my time zone is GMT-6
    3) How long have you played on our servers?
    I have played on the server since around July of 2019, and even with a little amount of time, I've learned a lot of about the server and how the community is
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I have helped people with civil issues such as trade deals, disputes over who should have what, and lots more. To be honest I'm not the most extroverted person, but if someone needs help, I would do my best and go out of my way to help them get their issues fixed and help resolve conflicts.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    I would improve the server by helping people with the issues that other people would just look over that would build up fast, as well as I said before I would help with issues did not have a clear answer and look at it from an unbiased perspective.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    I do not, but I have had experience on staff for a few discord servers, and as well in real life, being one of the top in our schools Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (the one we have is basically the same thing, but it is not military sponsored, its called LDC)
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I would bring solutions to issues that nobody else has solved yet, as well even if I did not know how to solve an issue, I would consult others and go out of my way to find out the best possible outcome for everyone involved.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ghostslayer404

Ghostslayer404 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    i didn't mean to respond and have edited to this ._.

3. k0rnel

Helper

Ratings:
    +69
    Hello Ghostlayer404, your application is very nicely done but its very compressed. I recommend separating the questions and also detailing them a bit
    For the most part I recommend being more online on plots. You seem like a very nice and friendly guy on mcatlas but I haven't seen you yet on plots...

#3 k0rnel, Mar 15, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
  4. Doggi

Doggi Member

Ratings:
    +26
    It is pretty nice, the formatting is just a little weird though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Roadless

Roadless Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +90
    "well in real life, being one of the top in our schools Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (the one we have is basically the same thing, but it is not military-sponsored, its called LDC" I am a former JRTOC member ( dropped out) and this has nothing to do with a Minecraft staff role.

6. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +67
    Hey we reviewed your application, we’re rejecting on the lack of detail and adjusting the formatting as it’s unsettling and odd. Also, question 6 is unnecessary in your case. JROTC does not have anything to do with a Minecraft server. We hope you reapply in the future!

• Like Like x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.