Let's write down Ruinscraft's history

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by Ieclen, May 26, 2020.

1. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +229
    Why don't we begin to write down the history of the server, split into eras and such, with people who experienced them helping fill in the blanks? I started in 2017, so my memories are of the cullens. Anyone older wanna help make the chain to the present?

2. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,264
    https://github.com/Ruinscraft/mcatlas-history/wiki/Timeline

3. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +229
  4. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,264
    What history is there in plots tho? It just seems like builds and rps

5. _69420_

_69420_ Member

Ratings:
    +207
    thats what a player who joined in december 2019, who knows NOTHING about plots history at all, would say

6. _69420_

_69420_ Member

Ratings:
    +207
    I joined in 2015/16.
    In 2015/16 there were some cult called Possesseds and some other cults idk. You wouldn't be bored because there would be some cringggg highschool, camp, town/city rp that you could always play at. There was also main and kitpvp, those were cool ig. The server also had a reset so bans were reset which meant people who were perm banned got unbanned (plz correct me if im wrong) uhhhhhhhhhhhhh and there was also the perm banning of the legend xigol anddddddddddddd yeah

7. Systemscript

Systemscript Member

Ratings:
    +25
    don't forget the cullens

8. Systemscript

Systemscript Member

Ratings:
    +25
    also that cool bridge at the main hub everyone used to go under during server restarts

• Like Like x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.