Less expensive VIP Tiers

Discussion in 'Ideas and Feedback' started by Zoppy_, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +875
    While the prices for the first three Tiers are understandable, I think it gets a bit extreme around Tier 4. I heard that there are sales around holidays and whatnot, but otherwise no. I'd like to suggest reduced prices for higher-up Tiers. For example, instead of +$10 as you go up, it would instead be +$5. Lowering the price could possibly help with purchases. In general, most people would probably rather buy an item for less. Using this logic, reducing prices could interest more people, resulting in more sales. It's a win-win situation in this case. Thank you for reading.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. xEnderWolf

xEnderWolf New Member

Ratings:
    +12
    I think that the "expensive"ness of the various tier levels is just to show how much you want to support and give to the server and more on the donation side, while also being able to have quite unique abilities and tons of fun things you may want if you are a hardcore player of the server, with goes hand in hand willingly donating/purchasing such a large amount of money. $80 may seem like a lot but it's really for the server, and even then for such an amazing server it's not too bad of a deal, so if you don't want to spend that much money that's fine. Also I'm sure there are various instances where this seems like not really that bad of a pricing scale, i.e. games, high server ranks, other online purchases possible (especially related to Minecraft). Ruinscraft, at least imo, deserves this and it thrives off of the large community which donates, builds, supports, plays, and makes the whole experience great for everyone. It's also a one time thing for such a wide variety of options and extras which you may find useful or fun to use during your stay on the server.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +875
    I find this informative and helpful, thank you for the view point!

#3 Zoppy_, Jan 20, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. nickleite2

nickleite2 Member

Ratings:
    +9
    I understand and I agree with both sides. But you could also say more sales.

5. onagkint

onagkint New Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Most people buy VIP 8 during christmas sale, but still $40 is a good amount of money to get

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.