Resolved Lag Machine

Discussion in 'User Reports' started by Ben_Alb, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Ben_Alb

Ben_Alb Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +117
    [​IMG] Hey its pandagaming21 here or u may know me as vmx or bmx9boy or thebac321 XD
    This player (Iamadmin) not quite sure if thats the exact username i think it has a few more caps in has created a lag machine and has caused many players to lag out i have managed to get a screen shot thanks for your help! -Bmx/-Panda/-Bac

2. Trippayy

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +775
    If it is not running then I do not think it is a lag machine. Also you need the actual players name because I tried typing it in and no player was found.

3. makeemleave

Ratings:
    +163
    Can't do anything with this until you give me a real name. If you want, you can ask me to tp to you standing near that machine and I will check it out. Until then, I can't really continue with this.

4. Ben_Alb

Ben_Alb Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +117
    it doesn't matter the owner was dealt with

5. makeemleave

Ratings:
    +163
    Oh is that right? Perfect. Thanks for reporting anyways!

• Like Like x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.