KingLucz Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kinglucz, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Kinglucz

Kinglucz Member

Ratings:
    +23
    1. what is my minecraft username :
    My username is KingLucz

2. What is my age and timezone :
    I am 15 years old and my time zone is "gmt" +2hours

3. How long have i played on ruinscraft:
    I have played on ruinscraft for about a Year now

4. In what way have i helped people on the server:

I helped people feel welcome on the server and show them that ruinscraft is a awesome server with friendly people by welcoming them as They join in. Furthermore i have reported people before and help people out If They ask for help. Also on factions myself and some other Guys organised a little tournament for out vip kits to make it not only survival but survival with a twist to make it more exciting

5. In what ways would i improve the server:

I would try and make ruinscraft a bit more popular in europe and Engeland because for the people from europe. there are not a lot of people on at the time that our school is over. Furthermore some cool difference like i loved the survival games. but Why would we only do this on easter or big festive happenings my suggestion would be to do this more Often even If there is no price a little change is always fun. Another point is making ruinscraft popular on youtube like a community channel where everyone can post their cool experiences on the server. Also a little suggesties for server bounty hunters i would do something about the anti cheat plug-in and bring back /enderchest because i think alot of people donated for this little add on but make it so that you cant Use it while in combat but it just saves a lot of time instead of doing /spawn al the time.

6. Do i have Any previous experience as Any staf on other servers:
    I do have experience as a helper on a feed the beast server it recently got shut down Sadly because of world corruption and a lot of people left

7. Why Should you choose me rather then anyone else:

i live in the netherlands so i have a totally different time Schedule then people from other countries also in the netherlands i did a billingual english course which involved doing a Cambridge english Skill level ( i have proof of this) which is pretty rare for people from europe it is because i have another time schedule that i can help more people out at different times. So If there join people from europe or other countries and need help ill make sure that ill be ther because i am very active on ruinscraft and it is just my favourite server and i want to do something back for the server as wel.

Thanks for Reading and i hope you take my application into consideration.
    -KingLucz

• Like Like x 2
  2. CaptainHA

CaptainHA Member

Ratings:
    +79
    Overall good application man, but really can't you learn to capitalize your I's and spell things correctly.

3. tdawg247

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +232
    I think he did pretty well, since English isn't his native language. It's a LOT better than some people who were actually raised speaking English..

4. tdawg247

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +232
    I think you'd be a great Helper, and I know that you always try your to best help the server!

5. Kinglucz

Kinglucz Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Thanks for the advice and as tdawg said already english is not my native language so i try :-:

6. Kinglucz

Kinglucz Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Thanks you very much

7. Kinglucz

Kinglucz Member

Ratings:
    +23

8. Roadless

Roadless Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +97
    Nice app king

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.