Rejected kieranbroadrib staff applicatoin #1

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by kieranbroadrib, Feb 8, 2020.

1. kieranbroadrib

kieranbroadrib New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username? kieranbroadrib
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)? GMT+0 14
    3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft? 2 weeks
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server? I've helped people set up plots
    5) In what ways would you improve the server? I'm active and I will be able to help ban rule-breakers.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server? yes, a small server called dencraft.
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else? I will be an active staff who loves the community and will help no matter what.

2. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +48
    Hey, I reviewed your application. You should really add more detail in almost every area. I suggest coming up with ideas for the server, more than one sentence, and just going further into detail. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. kieranbroadrib

kieranbroadrib New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For #4 i have also found a lot of of plugins what poeple want eg: essentials, homes plugin, a normal claims plugin and more. sorry didnt see you already got to me

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.