Rejected Kennedy461

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2021
My username is IllTakeTheKids.

This idiot has literally been harrassing, spamming, making innaprop. jokes, joking about rape, and you do nothing, when me and others respond all you do is mute us for "harrassment". There is literal proof that he has been doing so in one of his reports that @StupidDrew9 responded to, But, you still do nothing about it. You either don't respond to our tickets or you just say it's "not enough proof to provide a punishment". I mean seriously, you won't even take into consideration on what he has been doing. I am going to show proof below, I want you to genuinely look over the entire thing and tell me what you think.

First, look over these links in order. (do it in order or it will not make sense)

Kennedy is making false reports on innocent people who are calling him out, calling it "harrassment" and making it purposefully overexaggerated, dramatic, and long.
(Example: https://ruinscraft.com/threads/report-yogu__.12638/)

I don't care if kennedy gets muted or not, I just want a proper response.

beStEst gReatesT rEgArDs,

keNnEDy461

StupidDrew9

Admin
Mar 22, 2015
Tennessee
Your video just reposts the same evidence that Kennedy461 was already muted for 3 days for. We don't punish people twice for the same thing. Your video also only contains 3 messages where he actually said something bad (and was already muted for) and shows them multiple times. It feels like you have some personal vendetta against this guy. If he actually says something bad in chat from now on, then please feel free to report it, but don't waste our time and continuously report something that he was already muted 3 days for. Thanks

Jul 2, 2018
tyler TX
Your video just reposts the same evidence that Kennedy461 was already muted for 3 days for. We don't punish people twice for the same thing. Your video also only contains 3 messages where he actually said something bad (and was already muted for) and shows them multiple times. It feels like you have some personal vendetta against this guy. If he actually says something bad in chat from now on, then please feel free to report it, but don't waste our time and continuously report something that he was already muted 3 days for. Thanks
were you gonna lock this thread m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.