Under Review k0rnel's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by a_cool_pole, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:48 PM.

1. a_cool_pole

a_cool_pole New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    1) What is your Minecraft Username?

My minecraft ign name is k0rnel

2) What is your age and timezone?

I'm 15 years old (turning 16 in few months) and my timezone is Central europe time (CET) +1 GMT

3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?

I joined the server 5 years ago.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server

Since the start of my experience on Ruinscraft i helped people. On plots and on mcatlas i introduce new players to the Ruinscraft community and help them with commands. For instant if someone didn't understand the "worldedit" plugin i was always there to help. Only on Mcatlas i help the new players with the towny command. I also try my hardest to remove the left, unclaimed towns.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

1. I would really like to have a /ignore global command, where you can ignore the global chat. I see that some people just get irritated by the global chat, sometimes because its very active or just inappropriate and that command would change it.

2.I was thinking that the discord channel needs to have a "philosophy channel". A philosophy channel will help people solve a lot of problems in the current server state. I read philosophy myself and from my experience it improves your feelings and your overall thinking, so that you come up with great, big and new ideas that could be very positive for the server.

3.A /searchforjobs command would be good because if someone needs for instant a builder on mcatlas he can just write /searchforjobs builder <--(as for the jobs) (message) for instant "i need someone to build a skyscrapper for me i`ll pay 300 gold". people willing to work can write /job (job name) like builder,stategic,economic etc. If they do that they`ll get a message from the people who need help from them. the worker can get application from the Job giver and the he can choose who he wants . this command is good because it ll decrease the spam on mcatlas

4. The less played servers (like creative infinitive) should get more updates to have more players

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

I worked on a few servers as a helper or a builder (Servers that had 20-30 People). I enjoyed playing on most of the servers just because people were very friendly. Those servers thaught me a lot, like: you should ignore the negativity from others and move on, you should know your limits, you are taking a big responsibility or you need to use your conscience fairly often.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

I find myself as a very mature, serious, patinent and friendly person. Also I'm a very active Player(I Play Ruinscraft on average 4-8 Hours daily), that really enjoys helping newcommers and people that played for a while . I feel this server needs someone like me, that understands the behaviour of people very well, if someone wants to talk with me i`m always very accessible. You can talk with me About very bad Things that happened to you and i will Keep it only for me. My Mission is to calm you down and tell you that everything will be alright, you just shouldn`t worry . I'm fluent in four languages
    (Polish,English,German and Latin) and this server is in need for German speaking helpers since there are very little to no at the moment . I played on Ruinscraft for quite a while, so i know the rules fairly well and how the server works.

I'm happy to get an reply, now i wish you a great day!

#1 a_cool_pole, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:48 PM
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020 at 7:35 AM
  2. soverhs

soverhs New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Great Application, I hope you get accepted!!

3. a_cool_pole

a_cool_pole New Member

Ratings:
    +1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.