Apr 23, 2015
California
1.)Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"
2.) A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says, "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, "The driver just insulted me!" The man says, "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."
3.) Wife: "I look fat, can you give me a compliment? Husband: "You have amazing eyesight."

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
May 23, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
I laughed at all of them. I think it should be this for the first one: what does the COW give you? | STEAK | What does the fat PIG give you? | AND THEN Homework.

Bunny_Rabbits

Sponsor Bundle
Sep 24, 2020
Great Britain

1, What is an astronaut’s favourite part on a computer?

The space bar.

2, Why did the yogurt go to the art exhibition?
Because it was cultured.

3, What do you call an apology written in dots and dashes?

Re-Morse code.

Aug 21, 2017
Murica
1.)Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"
2.) A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says, "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, "The driver just insulted me!" The man says, "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."
3.) Wife: "I look fat, can you give me a compliment? Husband: "You have amazing eyesight."
E