Resolved joel_hexit build-copying.

Discussion in 'User Reports' started by XigolIsGod, May 29, 2017.

1. XigolIsGod

XigolIsGod Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +905
    Copied that tower (which is on a lot of other plots too, and we doubt PossessedBoss is the original creator), an airship and a house. Also the Polar Express from Train_Cullen's plot. It is clear he copied these, because of the unfurled grass that came with the floating builds. Also the rest of his plot is filled with bad builds.

http://imgur.com/a/5BWmj

2. _Kaasblokje_

Ratings:
    +42
    Ok quick tour to the story because byrdman didn't explain it all:
    PossessedBoss has a tower, which he might have copied it from someone else, I recogniced the tower and knew a frend of mine who has the exact same tower: Joel_Hexit, joel clearly copied and pasted the tower from someone else, but we do not know who.
    Anyways, a frend of him, "Husjurbo" too has that tower (because he is a good frend of joel and joel actually wants him to have the tower on his plot.. well... Joel once told me that his frend keeps stuff from his plot incase he resets his own plot)
    We have no real proof that Joel_Hexit or PossessedBoss actually stole the builds without permission, however, what we can do is go to Possessed's plot and use bedrock to tell if Possessed actually build it himself, if he didn't we will know who did and that person could help us solve the puzzle. If he did make it himself, he might know if someone copied it from him.

About the Possible train copy... I have no idea, Byrdmann says it's from Train_Cullen so (s)he might know something about that.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. XigolIsGod

Ratings:
    +905
    The train is definitely original to Train_Cullen, since I remember tp'ing to him at one time as he built it, which was either yesterday or the day before.

4. MrGalaxy_

MrGalaxy_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +126
    If it were me, I'd say instant ban. I know what it's like to have my build copied and taken credit for.

5. _Kaasblokje_

Ratings:
    +42
    The thing is, mods cannot just ban people without any solid proof, we do not know if joel or possesed (if possesed isnt the original creator,) had permission from the original creator, we do know for sure that joel copied from train_cullen though.
    One small thing that happened yesterday: Joel created an event called 'look at that i build' which teleported you to the tower, train and airship thingy, which means he is taking credit for other people's work, which might indicate the fact that he copied the builds without permission.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. StupidDrew9

Administrator Developer Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +873
    Thanks for the report! This issue has been handled.

7. _Kaasblokje_

Ratings:
    +42
    ok sorry for kindoff bringing this post back alive but it turns out that the airship, is a straight copy from DankSpng, I know this because Joel's frend's plot still has the tower and the airship, and on the airship is a head which says 'build by DankSpng', after that I went to his plot and checked. He indeed build the airship:
    [​IMG]
    Dank's airship doesn't have the head which says that he built it, so it might be that joel/hush got permission, but it is worth checking out.

About the tower, I think PossessesBoss might actually be the real owner of it because he build the interior with the same style as the tower itself, which isn't something you see very often when builds are copied. if you look at joel's old tower you can clearly see he just built a few random floors and added some decoration.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. XigolIsGod

Ratings:
    +905
    Train_Cullen is credited with building the Polar Express, but Train_Cullen still didn't give permission.

9. joel_hexit

joel_hexit New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So i just found out about this. The airship we got permiossion to copy like kaasblokje said in his post. The tower was copied from a plot we got permission with my friend Husjurbo to copy it i dont remember any names tho. The train i got permission to copy it had a sign in it, but it broke i think. i dont remember it becouse it has been long time. Im just interested in this becouse i have this tower in my plot am i allowed to keep it there or not​

10. windows_virus

Helper

Ratings:
    +508
    Don't bump old threads please! This situation has clearly been resolved years ago.

11. StupidDrew9

Administrator Developer Wiki Editor

Ratings:
    +873
    It's fine, yeah

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.