Rejected jobelspice BAN APPEAL

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by jobelspice, Jan 7, 2020.

1. jobelspice

jobelspice New Member

Ratings:
    +70
    i've decided i'm going to appeal even if it's only a 3 day, as there are no rules specifically against using inappropriate material in books and i was not warned. i understand i have many past offenses but i a) have no recollection of making an inappropriate book and b) i don't feel that this is fair as i am already being punished for these offenses. cheers, jobelspice

2. StupidDrew9

Administrator

Ratings:
    +1,144
    [​IMG]

You created a book titled (n word) with the description being simply (n word), and it ended up in several peoples' hands. Don't know when it was made, but it didn't look like you had been punished for it yet, so I did that.

Since it's only 3 days, I'm gonna just leave the punishment. Thanks for submitting an appeal!

3. jobelspice

jobelspice New Member

Ratings:
    +70
    understandable. forgot i did that lmao cheers

• Like Like x 1
  4. Troncatcomfy

Troncatcomfy New Member

Ratings:
    +38
    gamer moment

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.