Rejected Jeffster1235 Staff app 2

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Jeffster1235, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Jeffster1235

Jeffster1235 New Member

Ratings:
    +8
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    My Minecraft username is Jeffster1235 and i have no plans on changing it, if i do, here is my namemc - https://namemc.com/profile/Jeffster1235.2

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I am 13 years old and my timezone is GMT.

3) How long have you played on our servers?
    I have been playing on ruinscraft servers for just about under 6 months now and I have experience on both mcatlas and mcplots.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    Since Joining in january, I have helped countless people with basic information on the server and supplying them with food and materials to try and get them to keep playing on the server because I see far too many people play for an hour and never play again, I think that if they get some materials and food to start off with, they will have a reason to play. I have helped less people on mcplots due to the reason I play on mcatlas most of the time. I have Also invited some new people into my town and given them a plot but people usually like to make their own towns.

I have also helped some other players with my shop E-Bruh, I originally made E-Bruh to get a bit of income until I realised I could just mine, then E-Bruh became more to sell people items for low prices and I wasn't bothered about income anymore. I get quite a few messages from people asking about the server version, how to get certain items, changes to vanilla Minecraft and I have always responded, I also have helped lots of people build E-shops, I Have also dedicated some on my plot on mcplots to redstone help and i am expanding it often to help more people. I also give away a lot of free items for people.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    I have many ideas that i would like to introduce to the server, here is a list of those ideas/mechanics:

1-Universal dyeing:
    This makes it so you can dye items that have already been dyed such as glass and terracotta, I think that this would stop a lot of waste and stops people only mining certain terracotta colours, making it easier to get any colour of terracotta and not having to look for the plain one. This would also make Glass and glass panes that have already been dyed can be dyes again, this stops glass been wasted aswell and people can sell any colour of glass and people can just dye it to the colour they need.

2-Natraully generating Quarries
    i think it would be cool to have quarries in certain areas where there is loads of gold. These quarries would be an easy way to get to mining spots and could possibly stop people from digging straight down, so less people die to falling down these holes, quarries would have gold that you can see from the surface. The quarries would generate in areas where there are no towns within 200 blocks of it, this would stop towns getting destroyed by them, they also would reset every month so more gold is available to people.

3-More Boss Fights
    I think it would be cool to introduce more bosses like the kraken to add a way to get certain materials from maybe the end dimension, this would give people access to items like purpur blocks and end rods by giving chorus fruit as a reward for killing it, there could also be an easier way to get leather, this would fix the high price for leather because leather shouldn't be that valuable when its only use is item frames, armour and some other stuff.

4-Freezing
    This would be only in cold areas like antartica, greenland, northern canada/russia and cold oceans, What this would do is the better your armour, the less you get cold for example: if you have no armour, you can last 10 minutes, and iron armour maybe 30 minutes, diamond armour would be an hour. Lights would stop freeezing so if you place a torch next to you when you are about to freeze, it would heat you back up and every minute spent in heat/light it would add 10 minutes back so if you have diamond armour, you stay in light/heat for 6 minutes to reset the timer. Freezing would not apply in towns in those areas as it would make these areas uninhabitable and could make busy continents even busier from people making more towns in them.

5-Death from heat
    This would apply to desert areas and the nether, it is essencially the same mechanic as freezing and the timing would be the same, it also wouldn't apply in towns. The difference is the only way to stop this would be to get in water, this would make people carry water buckets around. It would make it so after the time, you get set on fire and this would be a certain type of fire that ignores armour, so players with god armour still cant survive it.

6-Town spawn points
    I Know this has been suggested before but i think having several town spawn points for town members would be cool for people with enclaves and large towns, it would save a lot of walking, for example: someone in my town has a seperate peice of land they have to walk to every time and it would be easier to have a spawn point that could also be renamed.

7-Trident Fly
    In rain i think you should be able to fly in rain with tridents, it dosent really change gameplay, just makes raiding and travelling easier to certain places

Hope you like these ideas, I think they could be great improvements to mcatlas.
    I will always Keep the toxicity away from chat if i can, ive noticed a lot of toxicity and i hate it, it ruins the server when people spam mcatlas is bad or something, i will try to prevent this (i only mean toxic spam, not people been slightly toxic.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    Not on any big server, mostly just servers with a few people or friends, Which is another reason I would like to become staff, I feel that i wont get many other chances and mcatlas is definitely my favourite server, I also run a few discord servers aswell.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    1: I am very active (9-4hrs/day), I also notice that when i get on mcatlas in the morning, there are no staff online, this would make it so there would be a staff member on most of the time to help people as usually the time i get off, another staff member is online.
    2: I think That I have had some experience through other servers to keep the chat clean, friendly, try to stop toxicity a lot and try to help people avoid warns/mutes also giving warns and mutes if they decide to ignore my advice.
    3: I can help people with building E-shops, this may not seem like something that important, but E-shops can make more people buy things when less people are on due to the fact they are machines.
    4: I am focused on helping people with anything they need help with, if i can, i will always help them whether is it building, redstone or just game mechanics/vanilla changes.

#1 Jeffster1235, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. luca

luca New Member

Ratings:
    +16
    good luck jeffster

3. TheTrueMunchkin

TheTrueMunchkin New Member

Ratings:
    +38
    Jeff, bold your questions so it's clearer to differentiate between answers

4. Jeffster1235

Jeffster1235 New Member

Ratings:
    +8
    i wrote it in word and the bold didnt copy over so i put spaces in instead

5. TheTrueMunchkin

TheTrueMunchkin New Member

Ratings:
    +38
    You can still edit your app after it's been sent

6. imnyrsik

imnyrsik New Member

Ratings:
    +48
    Cool application Jeff! I hope you will be accepted bro!1

7. 1K2C3M

Ratings:
    +384
    Hello Jeffster1235,

Upon reviewing your application we've decided to reject it. Regardless, we appreciate the time you took to make your application and I hope you have a wonderful day! You may reapply in 2 weeks.

8. imnyrsik

imnyrsik New Member

Ratings:
    +48
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.