Rejected JamessV's Builder app

Discussion in 'Build Applications' started by JamessV, Jun 15, 2018.

1. JamessV

JamessV Member

Ratings:
    +3
    1. My username is JamessV.

2. I've been building for somewhere around 3 years.

3. I run my own small business team out of my own plot, called Verum space & anatomy, which is a small team between my friend and I, but that's it.

4. I am 14 (will be 15 in November of 2018, I'm not sure when this will be read or if age is significant or anything, but I put that in there just in case) and during the school year I am in GMT-5 (CST, specifically Tennessee), whereas during the summer I might be in GMT-6 (MST, specifically Wyoming).

5. You should choose me not only because I'm fairly active, but also because I plan to one day help out the server itself with my growing abilities. It sounds cheesy, but I kind of want to help out the server for being a nice place.

6. Here are some builds I've made recently and am still working on:
    https://imgur.com/a/t2QBPNi

Attached Files:

#1 JamessV, Jun 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. ExceededFern

ExceededFern Member

Ratings:
    +84
    Please create an imgur including all of your builds.

3. JamessV

JamessV Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I edited it so that my builds can now be found at the link that now answers the 6th question.

4. Grantdrew

Grantdrew Block Spammer
    Moderator Build Team

Ratings:
    +349
    Thanks for applying to the Ruinscraft Build Team! Unfortunately, we have decided to reject your application. We appreciate your attention organics and ship building, however we'd also like to see some terraforming builds, nature builds, and regular sized houses that would be usable in a spawn or hub. Keep up the organics (and perhaps scale them up for more details!). Thank you once again for applying.

5. JamessV

JamessV Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I'll take that into consideration, thanks. But don't you guys need someone who can do some more exotic things, other than the usual terraforming and house-making? Most anyone can do those off of tutorials, but what I do cannot be put in to steps (if I'm really going to be petty about my craft).

• Funny Funny x 1
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.