Rejected ItzRickky Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ItzRickky, Feb 5, 2020.

1. ItzRickky

ItzRickky New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username? My in-game username is ItzRickky, and in discord is CodeRickky#0353

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)? I'm 15 years old and my preferred Time Zone is GMT-8 (Canadian BC Time)

3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft? I joined the server in 11th of January, 2020 (like 1 month ago)

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server? I help new players to start well in the server by showing them some essential commands, inviting them for my town, and offering some materials or any help that I can provide to them. Also I'll do that with everyone else, I'll help them with anyting they need that I can help with.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server? By maintaining the chat clear of fights or conflicts, solve problems of griefing by reporting the case, I'll follow all Helper's rules and continue following a normal player life, staying at the same level of others, never trying to be superior to others. Always being friendly and helpful with others and not trying to be superior as others.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server? Yes. I once was a helper at MC Central for 1 year and a Moderator in a friend's server.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else? I am online almost everyday for like 6-9 hours per day, I look at the chat very frequently, so if someone asks something or if it is any fight happening I can see and do my job to answer the question or cease the fight, I will not, in any case, abuse of any of my privileges to have someone doing what I want. In cases of new players, I will offer them help and see if the would like to join my town or even some materials to start playing. I know almost all commands that a normal player can do, and that will help me to solve any questions about commands. I don't like fights or conflicts, I'm very friendly with others and I always try to play in a team.

#1 ItzRickky, Feb 5, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  2. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +74
    Hey, we reviewed your application and find there to be little to detail or ideas. We hope that you also play longer on the server to better understand it. We hope to see you reapply soon!

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.