Forums Its me YoshiHoodie here and i have news for my friends

Mar 24, 2015
Ireland, Naas
I was letting everyone know who still remembers me. The first time my computer had quit on itself was November 15 or something around there. I also have this homework i have to do all summer for advanced math. The good news about that is if it finish it before school starts (September 6th) I will be able to get a lap top so I can make a return for ruinscraft! I really miss the server and im exicted to see what has changed and how the server has improved. I also wanted to leave my skype here if anyone wanted to contact me, here my skype: Yoshi Hoodie HD.

-Yoshi Hoodie

CaptainOfTheSeas

Sponsor Bundle
May 15, 2015
Deception Island
I was letting everyone know who still remembers me. The first time my computer had quit on itself was November 15 or something around there. I also have this homework i have to do all summer for advanced math. The good news about that is if it finish it before school starts (September 6th) I will be able to get a lap top so I can make a return for ruinscraft! I really miss the server and im exicted to see what has changed and how the server has improved. I also wanted to leave my skype here if anyone wanted to contact me, here my skype: Yoshi Hoodie HD.

-Yoshi Hoodie
Woohoo! Your coming back! :D