Inactive staff

• We have a new dark theme! To try it out, go to your Account Preferences and set Style to Ruinscraft Midnight.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is it just me or do I never see staff like chente,_lolitsme_,makemleave,treebridge,brassmitens on?

royalkingkb

Admin
Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
makeemleave is still active although he has been busy lately. Not sure what chente has been up to although I think he has been busy as well. _lolitsme_ has changed accounts to _lolitsalex_ and is on a good bit. treebridge is inactive. BrassMittens is somewhat inactive (at least from what I know).

Reaction score
wait so does 5his mean more staff will be hired :D ps u forgot helpers and sk8 and drew

Grantdrew

Block Spammer
Reaction score
I agree with Cheeseypuff456. Some of the [Helper]s are being inactive for long periods of time and that defeats the purpose of HELPER as they are suppose to help the server. I'm not going to name people or point fingers but I do recommend picking players that are SOCIAL and ACTIVE yet don't break any of the rules like the only rule in /rules 2. Now I'm not a developer of any server or program so I may not know what are quality characteristics, but if the person is busy they can at least act nice when they get a chance to be on. So if a staff member is reading this, just try to open up to the players and be a bit more friendly. You could be the reason why more people come on to the server.

Reaction score
I agree with Cheeseypuff456. Some of the [Helper]s are being inactive for long periods of time and that defeats the purpose of HELPER as they are suppose to help the server. I'm not going to name people or point fingers but I do recommend picking players that are SOCIAL and ACTIVE yet don't break any of the rules like the only rule in /rules 2. Now I'm not a developer of any server or program so I may not know what are quality characteristics, but if the person is busy they can at least act nice when they get a chance to be on. So if a staff member is reading this, just try to open up to the players and be a bit more friendly. You could be the reason why more people come on to the server.

A portion of our staff, especially helpers, are not required to be active every single day/week/month. They are busy people too.

It doesn't really defeat the purpose of the server that the Helpers are not always active. We have other staff members that are on the server a lot too.

Reaction score
... PS means personal secret.... but ok

bobado

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
I agree with Grantdrew, a lot of helpers have been inactive, I haven't seen Mangled_Paws on for a week at most. No offense, but I think you should seriously start thinking about new, active staff. Most of the staff ARE active, but I just thought, if they aren't on for month at most, it doesn't exactly serve the purpose of the title "helper", or "mod." I'd reconsider the idea of helper, because I don't ever see the helper's do much. (maybe they do a lot, it's just that I'm never on to see it :p) That concludes my idea of the staff, however, I would like some of this to be considered.

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
Reaction score
makeemleave is still active although he has been busy lately. Not sure what chente has been up to although I think he has been busy as well. _lolitsme_ has changed accounts to _lolitsalex_ and is on a good bit. treebridge is inactive. BrassMittens is somewhat inactive (at least from what I know).
BrassMittens is actually not all that active, and when is, is normally found on bounty if that helps.

Grantdrew

Block Spammer
Reaction score
BrassMittens is actually not all that active, and when is, is normally found on bounty if that helps.
Yes I get that staff are sometimes busy but I've seen Brass on some of the servers, most of the time, not of the populated ones.

Reaction score
Btw if there are helper positions open to check out my app in the applications section I am experianced active if u need me to be and am good at building

Status
Not open for further replies.