In the Name of Lag (MCAtlas Update)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by royalkingkb, Mar 17, 2020.

1. royalkingkb

Administrator

Ratings:
    +746
    MCAtlas Players,

Yes, the server is laggy. It's quite possibly the most limiting feature we have to deal with. For example, we've had to severely limit mob spawns, reduce render distance, etc...

It is my primary focus to fix the lag and find a better way to scale our Minecraft server. As only then can we begin working on supporting new features.

I want to let you know that we are working on a system to enable us to:
    • Support many more players
    • Update Minecraft versions (to 1.15/1.16)
    • Increase mob limits
    • Increase render distance
    I hope to give you more details within the coming months.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. iu3ovb3fv4uh9ffn

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,151
    add war

• Useful Useful x 6
  3. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Ratings:
    +8
    force people to choke on robux and make it very painful

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  4. Crowblers

Crowblers Member

Ratings:
    +40
    When you change the server to later updates will villagers from 1.13 transfer over to 1.14? I really like the trades I have on my villagers right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. royalkingkb

Administrator

Ratings:
    +746
    I will address this in another post at some point in the future

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Collardian

Collardian Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +375
    Terrible. Just not good at all!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Um.. i have robux... and you dont.

8. TheOfficalGAMING

TheOfficalGAMING New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I don’t think people are ready for Netherite.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. iu3ovb3fv4uh9ffn

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,151
    what people are ready for IS WAR FINALLY BEING ADDED TO MCATLAS IN 2020 ON THE MAIN IN 2019 EARTH CIRCLE MY GOD ADD IT YES PLEASE THANK YOU

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Onder1488

Onder1488 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Boom. Headshot. Snipin's a good job, mate! It's challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry'cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead. Ooh. Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness! I'll be honest with ya: my parents do not care for it "I think his mate saw me."Yes, yes he did! "Feelins'? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?" Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad.... Dad p-, yeah - put Mum on the phone

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Emperyia

Emperyia Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +389
    Boom. Headshot. Snipin's a good job, mate! It's challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry'cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead. Ooh. Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness! I'll be honest with ya: my parents do not care for it "I think his mate saw me."Yes, yes he did! "Feelins'? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?" Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad.... Dad p-, yeah - put Mum on the phone

• Like Like x 2
  12. SpacePoseidon

SpacePoseidon Member

Ratings:
    +221

• Like Like x 1
  13. onagkint

onagkint Member

Ratings:
    +67

• Like Like x 1
  14. PoIsessedPug

PoIsessedPug Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +172

• Like Like x 2
  15. Evox74c

Evox74c New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I'd like to say a lot of us rely on optifine for lag free gameplay and we should wait for the release of optifine 1.16 before updating

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. onagkint

onagkint Member

Ratings:
    +67
    1.17 is gonna be out before we update it's ruinscraft lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. hallucinationman

hallucinationman Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +336
    1.16 when!??!?!?!?!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Izer_

Izer_ Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +998
    1.20**

19. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +2,015
    NOOOOOOOOO OPTIFINE DOESNT MATTER, WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE UPDATE TO 1.16
    Update to the 1.16 Nether Update

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. onagkint

onagkint Member

Ratings:
    +67
    that's why store is always down

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.