Rejected imnyrsik's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by imnyrsik, Jun 26, 2020.

1. imnyrsik

imnyrsik Member

Ratings:
    +81
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    My Minecraft username is imnyrsik and I don't plan changing it ever.
    2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I turned 14 years old a week ago and my timezone is GMT+6:00.
    3) How long have you played on our servers?
    I started playing the server at the start of March 2020.
    4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    Since I mainly play in MCATLAS, I often help new players with commands, teleporting to other towns and suggesting to fund their towns. I always try to answer the questions that other players ask in global chat. I also sell goods to other players that they ask for (For example: shulker boxes, beacons and other valuable or common materials/tools), sometimes I give materials for free.
    5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    Since I play the server for at least 4 hours a day, I can see the bad side about the server that needs to be removed, and good suggestions of players that needs to be added into the server.
    MCATLAS:
    1) Multiple spawns for towns.
    Two or more spawns in one town would make the game was easier, especially for towns that got colonies far away from their spawn. For example: Use /t spawn Nowhere to teleport to the main spawn of the town and use /t spawn Nowhere_2 (or Nowhere_Colony) to teleport to the colony of the town that is located long away from the main spawn. This feature would work not only for colonies, but for shops too. You can use /t spawn bruh to teleport to the main spawn of bruh, and use /t spawn bruh to teleport to their shop.
    2) Changing nation's leader without changing the capital.
    Some nations would not like to change the capital only due to new leader or changing the leader due to a new capital, so my idea is to be able to change the capital of a nation separately from a king (/n set capital (town)).
    3) The War Plugin.
    One of the most requested feature by players, the war plugin, is an amazing feature to towny that in my opinion, needs to be added into game, since there is a lot of nations in the game and some of them hate each other, and to make the wars between them more enjoyable, the war plugin should be added. It will also definitely improve the server a lot.
    4) Adding Elytra as a voting reward.
    One of the best thing ever added by Minecraft, Elytra, is an awesome tool that will make you look like a superman, because if gives you the ability to fly. Imagine if you would fly in MCATLAS? Exploring the world will be more fun using the Elytra, so the way I would improve the voting system is adding Elytra as the rarest reward.
    5) Disabling the global chat.
    Sometimes the global chat becomes so active, it starts to be annoying, you can't normally talk in nation chat. Or maybe there are bots spamming global chat and they just kill the global chat. The solution to this problem is a single command - /disable globalchat which disables the global chat entirely, so you can see the nation chat only. This feature would be very helpful if someone will be spamming the global chat or the global chat will be just annoying to appear in your screen.
    MCPLOTS:
    1) Copying entire plot
    Let's make a POV. Your friend joined MCPLOTS and he wants to get a plot near your plot, but all the plots around your plot are already claimed. So your friend decides to claim the plot far away from everyone and he got unclaimed plots near his plot. You want to move your plot without donating (buying another plot) near your friends plot, but you built a lot of cool buildings in your plot, and you just don't want to delete the builds that you were working hard with. //copy allplot gives you an opportunity to copy your whole plot using just one command. This would be useful for players that are friends and want to have plots near each other.
    2) Muting a player in local chat (By not denying the player)
    It would help a lot if you are hosting a competition between players in your plot and one player keep typing bad, useless messages in /local and you want to mute him from the local chat, by not denying the player. /localmute (player) would be useful for these situations.
    6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    Unfortunately, I have not been staff on any other Minecraft servers, but I am an admin in the discord server of my MCATLAS nation, which is, in my opinion, doing pretty well.
    7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I am one of the most active players in MCATLAS and I always try to help all players if they got any question or need help. If look at my player information, you would think that I am a bad player according to it, but my friends know that I am a very good player in general. Also, because of my activity in this server, I think I know most of the commands and as I said before, I always try to help other players with everything.

Sincerely yours, imnyrsik.

• Like Like x 3
  2. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,989
    Hi imny,
    I've seen you on the server quite a bit, and I think that is good. However, I do think that there are some ares you could improve both in-game and on your application. For in-game, I would suggest staying away from punishable offenses, such as bypassing. You do have some recent mutes, so try to wait some time before applying. However, will move on to you application. It is a good application, but here are some areas where you can improve it:
    • Question 1: Your name is not related to the nether
    • Question 2: You don't live in the nether
    • Question 3: Time is not a thing in the nether, time is an illusion
    • Question 4: You didn't mention how helpful the 1.16 nether will be
    • Question 5: You forgot to mention to add 1.16 nether
    • Question 6: You forgot to mention the nether
    • Question 7: You didn't explain how you would implement the nether
    update nether

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. imnyrsik

imnyrsik Member

Ratings:
    +81
    Oh thanks for comment! Yeah I will never try to bypass or break other rule again, since I am afraid that I will end up being hated by staff and being perm muted.

4. Khrushchovno

Khrushchovno New Member

Ratings:
    +7
    its 2am rn so i cant rly think so im not sure if chat is having a seizure or if i am, but cool application y e s.

5. imnyrsik

imnyrsik Member

Ratings:
    +81
    Hehe Thanks Khrush!

6. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,989
    didn't mention the nether

7. _coolbird

_coolbird Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +640
  8. aaquamarine

aaquamarine Member

Ratings:
    +101
  9. Captain_Wheatley

Ratings:
    +65
    Get this man owner right now.

10. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +611
    Good app! I agree with what ILag said, and I think you need a few more ideas about MCPlots in Number 5, as well as add something more about how you could take a load off of the current staff. Number 5 isn't just about ideas, it's also about what you will do to improve the server just as a helper doing your job.

11. 1K2C3M

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +522
    Hello imnyrsik,

Upon reviewing your application we've decided to reject it. Regardless, we appreciate the time you took to make your application and I hope you have a wonderful day! You may reapply in 2 weeks.

12. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,989
    update nether

13. imnyrsik

imnyrsik Member

Ratings:
    +81
    Hi, thanks for comment! Yeah, I didn’t write that much about MCPlots because I don’t play there that much time. Anyways, thanks for the answer!

14. imnyrsik

imnyrsik Member

Ratings:
    +81
    Alright, have a good day too!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,989
    update nether

16. _coolbird

_coolbird Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +640
    Insert DOPAMINE into my BIRD BRAINNNN

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.