Rejected ImaRaygun's Staff Application

Apr 16, 2021
Question 1: What is your Minecraft username?
My username is ImaRaygun.

Question 2: What is your age
I am age 15, and my timezone is +08:00 GMT.

Question 3: How long have you played on our servers?
I have played for roughly a year previously, went on hiatus for another year or two, and then came back on the 13th of February, 2021. Since I have come back, I have rarely missed a day of being online.

Question 4: In what ways have you helped people on the server?
I have helped out many people in multiple ways. In Atlas, I've started saving gold in my town bank to buy all of my residents elytras, I successfully saved several shulkers of loot from being stolen and returned them to their original owner (BetaMoosey149), and I have recently started working in other people's bases, helping them with redstone work and assisting them in other regards too. In Plots, I have contributed to many players' builds, helped with redstone & building countless times, and even taught some people worldedit commands. I have also met two of my best friends on plots, whom have helped me to come out of my shell, and I have helped them with projects in both Atlas and Plots.

Question 5: In what ways would you improve the server?
I am great at following instructions, and often quite sincere. I can follow the correct course of action for any incident that occurs on the server, from deescalating a verbal dispute to stopping griefers. In the case of non-illegal problems, such as players not understanding the game or needing help, I can, and have previously, happily helped anyone in distress.

Question 6: Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
I have some staff experience, but it's usually from servers with very few members. If I do get accepted as a member of the staff team, this server will be my first proper staff role.

Question 7: Why should we choose you over anyone else?
I am friendly, helpful and extremely knowledgeable about Minecraft and Discord. I have helped many people in the past, and I am online almost every day. In the rare event that I do miss a day, I will almost always be online the next day, and if I become aware of a situation arising where I won't be able to play for a long period of time, I will notify others via the Discord server. I have supported the server by purchasing sponsor on Atlas, and I intend to save up my money and get sponsor on Plots as well in the future.

Reactions: Bunny_Rabbits

r0xANDt0l

Helper
Sponsor MCATLAS
Apr 19, 2020
Spain
ImaRaygun, Thank you for applying. We regret to inform you that we are going to reject this application. You may reapply in two weeks.