im done

May 27, 2020
china
This server has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this server is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the server everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to ruin the server or something when really I’m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I’m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in this server. it’s fucking driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. it’s clear that you all think I’m a joke and that I’m stupid, idiotic and boring. it’s so mean because I literally don’t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so i’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and i’m sorry for all the troubles i’ve ever put any of you through. i give up. goodbye.

Jan 16, 2019
Your imagination
This server has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer this server is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the server everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to ruin the server or something when really I’m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I’m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in this server. it’s fucking driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. it’s clear that you all think I’m a joke and that I’m stupid, idiotic and boring. it’s so mean because I literally don’t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so i’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and i’m sorry for all the troubles i’ve ever put any of you through. i give up. goodbye.
minecraf drama be like

Tajeks

Sponsor Bundle
Feb 3, 2017
United States of America, PA

Izer_

Sponsor Bundle
May 23, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
this server has dinng no but make me cry as sad. every day i cum and all you do is tear me down for having hormones and are mean and HHHAAWAWAAA :(. you are emotionally and physically and sexualyl absive and toxic its CARAZY! no one is even now how disgusting is your behaviors. every time i talk or something the server is gangbanging me and is eat me and i didnt deserve THATTT!!!. i LIDERLY try to be NEICE to EVERYBODY but noobody ever wears my shoes because they say size 9 is too SMALL for their feet and nobody ever trie sto sympathize with me and see where im cumming from is good to clean up fast afterwards, youy see me as the anemone and the bad guy thats trying to ruin(scraft! LOL) the server or something when im really just tying to spead positivity :333. you gys act like im a cancer or something and cast me out and make me feel so alone like a ice bucket in the sand. its DRIVING ME FUCKING INSANE IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL SOMEBODY and like i just feel like a quirky weirdooo lol like being around all of you because you treat me how. at now ive given up on EVER TRYING AGAIN AND EVER BECOMING ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS because i know our feelings towards me is glass. i know all of you is hates me and never want to circle me or never do something. its is glass that you think im a joke but you GET WHAT YOU FUKCING DESERV im not stupid idiotic or dumb or boring im funy and quirky its so mean because i literally do nothing ot you gus but you is alwards act like you HATE me and and it makes me so confused because what did i dserve??? i fel lik i should jsut like LEAVE :mad: because is glass nmobody wants to be circles me and all happer if i leaved so anyways ill just go so i hope you find hapness in and im sory im sory. i give above. goodby

this server has dinng no but make me cry as sad. every day i cum and all you do is tear me down for having hormones and are mean and HHHAAWAWAAA :(. you are emotionally and physically and sexualyl absive and toxic its CARAZY! no one is even now how disgusting is your behaviors. every time i talk or something the server is gangbanging me and is eat me and i didnt deserve THATTT!!!. i LIDERLY try to be NEICE to EVERYBODY but noobody ever wears my shoes because they say size 9 is too SMALL for their feet and nobody ever trie sto sympathize with me and see where im cumming from is good to clean up fast afterwards, youy see me as the anemone and the bad guy thats trying to ruin(scraft! LOL) the server or something when im really just tying to spead positivity :333. you gys act like im a cancer or something and cast me out and make me feel so alone like a ice bucket in the sand. its DRIVING ME FUCKING INSANE IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL SOMEBODY and like i just feel like a quirky weirdooo lol like being around all of you because you treat me how. at now ive given up on EVER TRYING AGAIN AND EVER BECOMING ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS because i know our feelings towards me is glass. i know all of you is hates me and never want to circle me or never do something. its is glass that you think im a joke but you GET WHAT YOU FUKCING DESERV im not stupid idiotic or dumb or boring im funy and quirky its so mean because i literally do nothing ot you gus but you is alwards act like you HATE me and and it makes me so confused because what did i dserve??? i fel lik i should jsut like LEAVE :mad: because is glass nmobody wants to be circles me and all happer if i leaved so anyways ill just go so i hope you find hapness in and im sory im sory. i give above. goodby

Reactions: Roux007
Aug 21, 2017
Murica
I can’t tell if this is your biggest troll yet.

assuming you are real and serious:
Get over yourself, I understand the pain of being hated on here, but you have to get over it. There are plenty of cool people like frenchie and stupddrew9 on here to hang out with. So find your homies and have fun with them and ignore trolls.

assuming you are trolling:
This is an amazing copypasta, and I’m stealing it for when I leave next year for college