Accepted ILagWithShaders' Staff App. 3

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ILagWithShaders, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,989
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    My Minecraft username is ILagWithShaders and I do not plan on changing it… ever.
    https://namemc.com/profile/ILagWithShaders.1

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I am currently 14, and my timezone is EST (GMT -5).

3) How long have you played on our servers?
    I have played on Ruinscraft for just under 6 months (turning to 6 within the next week).

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    When I started playing McAtlas in December, I received help from multiple players. Now, on May 27th, I give help to multiple players. The questions that are most frequently asked by new players are “how do I teleport”, “how do I join a town”, and “where am I”. I am always one of the first players who responds to these questions. I give as much help as the player needs before I go back to doing what I was doing before. We were all at some point new to McAtlas, and we all had the same questions. I was once new, and I reached out for a helping hand from the community. The community gave me the helping hand that I needed, and it has brought me to the point where I am today. When I see new players asking for a helping hand, I give them the support needed to keep them afloat in a world where they are surrounded in confusion.
    On McPlots, I have less to tell, but at least I have something. I guess this is because plot servers are more common than towny servers on an Earth map, but I will continue on. I sometimes see questions in global chat, and when I do, I answer them. Before I was observant of chat and reading everything it had to hold, I would see questions fade out without an answer. I try to answer the questions asked to the best of my ability using the knowledge that I have, and the answer is normally correct.
    I have also reported on the Discord. I have reported a lot of things, ranging from spam to nation bank theft/deletion by using an exploit. This does not only affect me, but it affects the communities in McPlots and McAtlas. By reporting people, others I am able to help cleanse toxicity/hatred in the server.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?
    On my last application, I tried to deal with the economy. On this application, I have decided to deal with exploration.
    My ideas for the server are as follows:

Natural disasters: Natural disasters would work like how the weather works in McAtlas. Whenever there is a natural disaster in real life, the server has a natural disaster wherever it occurred in the real world. This would not only make the server more interesting, but it would also cause players to consider where they want their town to be made. The main problem I see with McAtlas is that there are multiple towns crammed inside of Europe, and the unclaimed areas are either griefed or allow little to no expansion. I think that multiple people would agree with me when I say this, and natural disasters could fix that.
    This idea came after an intense thunderstorm hit me. During the thunderstorm, I went to where I lived in real life, and it was only raining. This disappointed me. Thunderstorms would be a great delight to have in the server (I will get to this later on), but I will get back to the disasters. This is a long list, so please bare with me. Some possible disasters to have could be:
    • Tornados: Tornados would not appear in game due to how much lag all the entities would cause when creating one, but it would sure make a mess. A tornado would touch down on a block where a tornado in real life touches down. Say a tornado touches down in Kansas City, Missouri. A plugin could be ran to detect that a tornado has touched down in Kansas City, and it would scan the country (in this case, the USA) for said location (Kansas City). Once the city was located, an invisible armor stand would be placed. It would not affect players, just builds and items. It is known that tornadoes have different intensities, and McAtlas tornadoes should have them as well. For every intensity level (EF, ranging from 0-5), a different armorstand should be placed down. I will go over the different effects each tornado would have.
      • EF 0: EF 0 would do minimal damage. An EF 0 tornado would be an armor stand that would pull in blocks from a 5x5 area. The y axis would be different, it would reach up until the build limit. Damage wise, it would take a few leaves off of some trees and displace items thrown on the ground, and put them somewhere within 15 blocks of the tornado. It did not affect you that badly, but it was an inconvenience.

• EF1: EF1 would be more powerful, but still weak. An EF 1 tornado would be an armor stand that would pull in blocks and items from an 8x8 area. Same thing goes for y axis, 256. Damage wise, the tornado would pull leaves off of trees, displace items on the ground, pick up saplings/ferns/shrubs, and pull in some blocks within the 8 block radius. It would put these items and blocks somewhere within 25 blocks of the tornado. It did not affect you as bad as it could have, but there is some damage.

• EF2: EF2 tornadoes would be where things get scary. Once again, it would be an armor stand, but it would pull in blocks from a 12x12 area. The y axis will always be 256, so I will stop mentioning it. It would do the same amount of damage as an EF 1 tornado, but it is just in a larger radius. It would put all these blocks and items within a 40 block radius. What a shame!

• EF3: EF3 tornadoes are in the middle, so they should decide what is declared powerful, and what is declared weak. An EF3 tornado would pull in blocks from a 17x17 area. This time, however, the terrain and vegetation get involved. EF3 tornadoes would do the same thing as an EF2 tornado, except it would pull in grass blocks, path blocks, and all terrain related blocks. However, the landscaping blocks (grass blocks, path blocks) would not be pulled in from the full 17 block radius. It would only be within a 4x4 area though. All the blocks taken in would be thrown away an astounding 65 blocks away from the tornado! That is a big problem for you, my friend.

• EF4: EF4 tornadoes are like EF2 tornadoes, except they go off of EF3 tornadoes (if that makes any sense). Basically, EF4 tornadoes do the exact same thing an EF3 tornado would do, except in a bigger area. It would pull in blocks from a 23x23 area. The area for landscaping blocks would be a 6x6 area. Damage wise, it would just be a bigger mess than EF3. It would pull in stone related slabs, walls, and fences (cobblestone slabs, stone brick walls, and nether brick fences), but that is the only difference. All blocks and items would be thrown a striking 80 blocks away! Good luck repairing after that one!

• EF5: The motherload, the king of all tornadoes. EF5 tornadoes have one job, and one job only. Destroy everything. EF 5 tornadoes would be able to pull in EVERY block in the game! The only blocks not to get pulled in by an EF5 tornado are bedrock and obsidian. An EF5 tornado will play no games, it will destroy. It will pull in blocks from a 30x30 area. Protect your chests at all costs! They might have the power to take the items out of them! The destruction does not stop there, though. An EF5 tornado will throw all your belongings 100 blocks away in any direction. Nothing will be left behind. Nothing.
    • Tornadoes might seem unfair at a first glance, but do not fear. There would be a warning in game in the chat, and it is directly said to you. When a tornado warning pops up in real life, an announcement in the chat would say “WARNING: A tornado watch/warning is in effect for (area)”. Let us go back to the Kansas City example. It would say “WARNING: A tornado watch/warning is in effect for Kansas City”. If your town is in Kansas City, you would get a message from the system saying “A tornado watch is in effect for your area”. This would give the player enough time to prepare for the tornado. When the tornado has touched down, an announcement in the chat would say “An (magnitude) tornado has touched down in (area)”. Now, back to the Kansas City example. If there was an EF3 tornado in Kansas City, it would say “An EF3 tornado has touched down in Kansas City”. The tornado would go on until the tornado in real life stops. If a tornado warning expires, an announcement in the chat would say “The tornado watch/warning in (area) has expired”. If we go back to Kansas City, it would say “The tornado watch/warning in Kansas City has expired. No need to panic”. This would be a helpful little system to keep players informed on whether or not they need to be weary of their town. It would also cause more towns to be spread out. Towns being spread out would stop claim blocks, which in the long run, is fun for everyone.

• Earthquakes: Earthquakes are your best friend, they destroy your buildings. That might not sound good at first, but you forgot that they leave a crack in the world. Earthquakes (like tornadoes) have different intensities. I am going to use the Richter Scale for this. Each time an earthquake happens, a crack would be left in the world. This crack could be as small as 1 block wide, 2 blocks deep, and 5 blocks long, to as big as a crack that is 3 blocks wide, 20 blocks deep, and 30 blocks long. Unlike tornadoes, earthquakes would do damage to the player. I will explain some of the magnitudes so that you (the reader) can get an understanding of how this will work.
      • Magnitude 1: Magnitude 1 would do basically nothing. It would form that small crack I talked about (1 block wide, 2 blocks deep, and 5 blocks long), and it would only make some leaves and plants (crops, ferns, tall grass) fall. It would occur through a 10x10 block area, and would overall be pretty harmless.

• Magnitude 3: Magnitude 3 earthquakes would be fairly weak, but would still do damage. It would create a crack that is 1 block wide, 6 blocks deep, and 9 blocks long (I will explain the number pattern later on). It would do the same thing as a magnitude 1 earthquake, except it would remove leave blocks. It would occur in a 30x30 block area. Only ½ a heart of damage would be taken when this occurs. It wouldn’t be harmless, but it did little damage.

• Magnitude 6: Magnitude 6 would pack a punch. It would leave a crack that is 2 blocks wide, 12 blocks deep, and 18 blocks long. Magnitude 6 would not be insanely destructive, but it would cause damage. It could knock over trees, cause some blocks in buildings to fall out of place, and it would cause overflow in some water. The area affected by this earthquake would be 60x60 blocks wide. It would do 2 hearts of damage to all players and mobs in the area. Overall, it could have been worse, but it sure did give a scare

• Magnitude 10: Magnitude 10 earthquakes are extremely rare in real life, so I doubt this will matter, but I will explain it to show how powerful these earthquakes would be. Magnitude 10 earthquakes would do some serious damage, but it wouldn’t be the end of the world. The crack a magnitude 10 earthquake would make would be 3 blocks wide, 20 blocks deep, and 30 blocks long. The earthquake would shake out almost all blocks. The only ones safe are, yet again, obsidian and bedrock. The area affected by the earthquake would be 100x100 blocks wide. The earthquake would do 4 hearts of damage to all players and mobs in the area. Luck was not on your side today, good luck recovering.
    • The equations I used to find how big the crack would be is this: 1/3m = x (round up for 1 and 2), 3m = z, and 2m = y. M = magnitude in these equations. Incase you’re still confused, replace “m” with the magnitude level, and there are the dimensions of the crack. The damage on the other hand is +1/2 every level after 2, eventually peaking at 4 damage with level 10. These cracks would not be made in claimed areas. If an earthquake happens to occur in a claimed area, it will be relocated to the closest place there is Wilderness. Since earthquakes are extremely unexpected in real life, there would be no warning as to when they would happen in game. Hope you picked a good spot to live!

• Wildfires: Wildfires are self explanatory. A wildfire would start in game when a wildfire starts in real life. If a town has claimed over the wildfire, the fire will not start. If it is unclaimed, however, the fire will slowly spread. If the fire comes into contact with a town, it won’t spread, unless fire spread is on in the town. This would need fire spread to be enabled in the wilderness though, which I think is much better because it is more realistic, but it could cause some issues with fireplaces in the wilderness. Not much would go on with these fires, they would just be there. Players could extinguish them to stop them from spreading and ruining the forests of McAtlas or players could let it burn. It would certainly cause some players to think about where they would make their towns, but this idea is small.
    Custom Biomes: I think that custom biomes would be a nice little detail to have in McAtlas. I do not know if it is possible to create new biomes without editing the game code, but custom trees and structures could generate inside of them. Here are some of the biomes I think should be added:
    • Tropical Marshland: This biome would combine the Jungle and Swamp biomes to create a very lush biome, filled with water. This type of biome might already be in Africa, but I have an idea to either scrap it and replace it, or just improve it.
      • The biome in the middle of Africa is more Jungle than Swamp, and I think most people would agree. I have an idea to change the look of it. Instead of having the Jungle biome as a swamp biome, this idea will combine the two. Instead of just having jungle trees, have a mix of swamp trees (Oak) and jungle trees (Jungle). There should be more oak trees than jungle trees, but this evens out because of the jungle tree’s size. The terrain would very much resemble a Swamp biome, except it would be more flooded. The Tropical Marshland should have multiple small, and some large, islands, each with different properties. Some would have grass, some would have trees, some would have both trees and grass. It is supposed to have a lush, overgrown feel to it. I think that seeing this biome dotted around the world would make a small change, but it would be a lot more accurate. I was specifically thinking of Florida the entire time I thought of this, but it could go other places as well.
    • Oasis: I think that an oasis in the middle of a desert would stand out a whole lot. In the middle of a desert, with nothing but sand, seeing some lush green colors would really make the exploration experience come to life. The Oasis biome would be a Jungle biome in the middle of a desert, but it would not be an ordinary jungle.
      • The thing that defines an oasis is the trees surrounded by a lake. With this said, I propose that custom trees made out of Jungle and Oak logs with leaves that resemble an umbrella would be in the biome. Surrounding the lake in the center, there would be some small beaches, and multiple of these custom trees. The Oasis should have lots of grass, tall grass, and leaves. This will make it look as if the Oasis is overgrown, lush, and full of life, and that is exactly what an oasis is. I propose that the Oasis biome would go in Africa, mainly Morocco. Instead of having a Savanna in the south of the Sahara Desert and then just the Desert biome, there should be an Oasis biome around every 1,000 blocks. If they were spaced like this, there would be approximately 6 Oasis biomes in the Sahara Desert.
    I hope these new biomes are added, because it would add a lot more life and detail into McAtlas than ever before.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?
    I have been staff on 2 other Minecraft servers, and 2 Discord servers. On Minecraft, I have been Helper on both servers, and Moderator on both Discord servers. However, there is little to no evidence of this because all the servers were deleted by the owner. Even if there was proof, it has been lost in DMs from years ago.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    You should choose me over anyone else because I am dedicated to keeping the server a nice, clean, and friendly place. I have noticed that there has been a lot of toxicity and hatred lately, and it has resulted in multiple mutes and bans. I am a well known and friendly player in the community, and I have committed to keeping the server as clean as possible. Since I last applied, I have received an inhumane amount of harassment, and it has caused some bad times. I was supported by friends on the server to keep going, pushing through the challenging times. Two weeks after my application, I can successfully say that the support has grown. I know how hard it is to deal with harassment when you are on the receiving end, and I know how hard it is to be left alone to yourself. I know what it feels like, and I don’t want anyone on the receiving end. I know that as staff, I can help players who are having trouble with other players not leaving them alone. I can give advice directly on how to deal with the harassment, and I would also help the player out in the background. I am an active player, spending most of my day on the server. I have averaged around 7 hours on the server the past 2 weeks, but I can be much more active now due to all my schoolwork being completed. When I am online, I do many things. Some of these things are socializing with chat, answering a number of questions from players both new and old, and designing what my town should look like on atlas using plots. I have loved my time playing on the server, and I have never had an instance where I didn’t look forward to playing. The server has been a home for me during the times of quarantine, and it has felt like that since I started playing.
    When I joined the server, I did not know what to expect from my journey. Now, after almost 6 months of playing, I have come to realize that the server was made to bring happiness to people, and it sure has for me, and I bet it has for many others. I have done so many things that have made me feel happy, knowing that I pulled something off that I wouldn’t have ever thought of doing. It has been challenging some weeks, but I did not let the negativity get to me. I used it as a way to improve, and I have tried to go off of feedback given back by the community. Even then, I was supporting people on the server. Helping people out makes me feel good, it makes me feel as if I did something right. I have loved playing on the server, and I always look forward to seeing what comes next in the server’s history.
    When I started playing in March, I found out that I wanted something else to do other than run a town, and my mind instantly went to applying for staff. I know that as a staff member, I will be able to help out the community in more ways than I can currently. I am responsible, and I won’t back down any chances to improve. I can carry out the tasks that come with the responsibility of being a staff member. I know what will be expected of me, and I am fully able to comply with the expectations given. I strive to make the server a better place for all, and I know I can make it even better than it currently is. I will take full responsibility for any actions I make, no questions asked. The journey I have taken away from Ruinscraft has been amazing in every way, and I hope to continue it as a staff member.

#1 ILagWithShaders, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,989
    Feedback wanted!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. rimflakes

rimflakes Member

Ratings:
    +67
    Ok the ideas are good and all, but the admins are trying to reduce lag. these natural disasters would lag the server very badly, as storms like these happen all over the world, multiple times a day. during spring and autumn, kansas and oklahoma would be uninhabitable. tornadoes happen almost once a week during tornado season in oklahoma (i know from experience). these would be cool if they were in another server, but they dont belong in atlas.

• Useful Useful x 3
  4. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,989
    Not going to lie, thats what I was aiming for. I get the lag though, but the tornado wouldn't have any model, it would just be invisible. Thanks for the feedback though

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. rimflakes

rimflakes Member

Ratings:
    +67
    lmao i might move there tough :(

ps thanks for rating helpful _north

6. Zoppio

Zoppio Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +1,214
    Maybe certain blocks can’t be affected by the tornado? Like a shelter!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,989
    I stated in EF 5 that obsidian and bedrock are the only safe blocks

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. whitetiger131

whitetiger131 Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +476
    Overall, very unique ideas and a good staff app! That being said, here is constructive criticism I have regarding the app. As always, ranked by order of importance. :)

1. Split up your ideas/paragraphs. Some of your sections are overly bulky and unorganized, with lots of ideas/topics covered in one paragraph or a large chunk of ideas. For example, you have a paragraph with 11 sentences in Part 4 covering the topics of your history on the server, how specifically you help players, and the community. You should split this paragraph up into smaller paragraphs so that it flows better, and so that you provide a clearer answer to the question of specifically "How have you helped people on the server." Same advice for Part 7. In this case, you have a paragraph with 16 sentences that just becomes a wall of text to readers. Split it up into individual paragraphs each with their own main idea so that you more can more effectively isolate and answer the question.

2. Create a player incentive for natural disasters. Adding events in specific areas that can destroy a player's town will just make players unwilling to build there. If you want to implement these ideas (especially tornadoes, seeing as how they seem very destructive in the higher tiers), you need to also add a reward system or something in the affected areas or after the event that will make players support the idea, because the entire purpose of grief-protection towny servers is to construct large scale builds without fear of game or player interference.

3. Detail how you would implement your custom biome idea.

In the section about natural disasters, you provide insight into the equations you used to make the scale of the natural disasters. I would recommend doing a similar thing in this section dealing with issues arising from implementing this idea. Some concerns you need to address are, "What would staff do if a town was in the area dedicated to a tropical marshland?", "How will staff actually put in the specific design of the blocks in the area? Will they rollback the areas and player builds in the area?", and "How easy is it to implement something like this when it explicitly doesn't fit any of the conventional/default bome types in Minecraft?".

4. Reinvigorate some of your ideas to beef up Part 5, and address important ideas in this section. As it stands now, your ideas for improving the server consist of 2 features you'd like to implement. What about the larger responsibilities of chat moderation, handling criticism, dealing with toxicity, and settling arguments? I feel it's important to cover these topics in your application and go into detail about how you would handle each one, considering the large majority of a helper's duty is to chat moderate and settle disputes. How do you get players to see the perspective of the other side? How would you resolve flame wars and beef in chat?

5. Elaborate more and provide more examples under Part 4. Currently, the 2 main ideas you cover in part 4 are "Answering questions/community involvement" and "Reports". You can improve this section by giving specific/concrete examples of major cases you reported and creating new paragraphs covering other ways you've helped the server. Additionally, go into depth about the positive consequences your actions have had on the server, such as how providing assistance with commands or your community outreach helped specific players or improved the overall positivity on the server.

For example, I would elaborate on your subpoint about helping players with commands as follows: "As many new players are popping up on the server, I am always ready to answer their questions and provide guidance in order to get them started. I answer common questions such as, "how do I teleport”, “how do I join a town”, and “where am I” very quickly when players ask in chat. This helps the server by reducing the overall spam or constant chat flood by new players who need immediate guidance, and reaching out to these players makes them feel as if the community is active, which increases the likelihood new players will continue to play on the server in the future.

6. Split up Part 7 and go into detail about your qualifications. Currently, you cover the topics of harassment, community outreach, your journey on the server, and lastly, your qualifications. Split these "main ideas" into specific paragraphs, and beef up the paragraph about your qualifications. (This sort of bleeds into my first criticism, but I'm making this a separate criticism because of the added requirements of elaborating more on the specific ideas). While it doesn't exactly answer the question, I think your story regarding the harassment you've received and how you've overcome it is important. That being said, make sure to dial it back into answering the actual question of why you're uniquely more qualified than other candidates. You already touch on this when you talk about your dedication and your ability to handle harassment/criticism, but a great way to improve the qualifications paragraph would be to talk about any real life experience of leadership roles you have that have prepared you to be a staff member. (A good app to look at this for is NotWshi's app, I made a similar critique there and she talked about her leadership role on the tennis team).

7. Mention your clean pinfo in Part 7 in the qualifications paragraph. It's important, and shows that you not only can enforce chat rules, you've effectively adhered to them as well.

8. [Minor critique] Combine sentences which state the same idea. As mentioned before, you have a lot of bulky paragraphs with a lot of short, choppy sentences that come across as a wall of text to readers. Combining sentences which cover the same topic not only helps the paragraph flow better, it also makes it much easier to read.

I know this was a very long reply in terms of constructive criticism, but I want to emphasize I think this is a great app and that I believe you're more than qualified enough to be a staff member. You've been a positive influence on me and many others in the server, so I'm glad that you decided to reapply. Your triumph in the face of harassment and adversity on the server is something to be proud of, because I know many people who would just quit or become toxic themselves when dealing with that type of behavior. You've been great to have around on the server, and I look forward to more fun times with you in the future. Despite the toxicity of some players of the server, you've always been a strong, productive, and helpful member of the community. I truly, sincerely, wish you the best of luck on your application.

- Your friend, tiger

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Memtoz

Memtoz New Member

Ratings:
    +22
    So that's what took so long lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,989
    Id love to but its at character limit :/. Its actually trimmed. I unintentionally wrote an essay

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. _coolbird

_coolbird Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +640
    this application is pretty good and heres my opinion:

i like ur application, but i think that having tornadoes isnt a good idea. all it will do is just ruin the terrain and make more of the place unbuildable and uninhabitable. i dont know if you meant the tornados to destroy towns, but if you did then thats also really not good for the playerbase. Wildfires too arent a good idea because it will ruin the scenery of a future town. There could be a good place for a town, but it would instantly get ruined by a wild fire or tornado.

I like the idea of custom biomes, but i doubt they could implement it without completely resetting the map.

in my opinion, McAtlas is just supposed to be a server that is "build your dream city" instead of "survive on this Earth with dangers that could kill you and destroy your town". Also, i think that people play McAtlas because its pure. Theres no like /sethome or /tpa. Theres no slimefun plugin where you can make your own planes or ships and regular members and people who buy ranks are more or less completely equal with some exceptions. Having these things in would ruin McAtlas experience and make it feel exactly the same as every other Earth server.

this is just my opinion
    -coolbird

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. parrot_bartender

parrot_bartender Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +910
    Very nice application!
    I do think that the tornadoes idea might be pretty destructive, but it sure would be interesting.
    Also, I think the Oasis idea is cool. But these ideas would sure take lots and lots of work to implement in the game.
    Good luck! :D

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. _69420_

_69420_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You're not a friendly player in the community. Don't you remember when you made a discord server to make Atlantic and the members look bad? And then you say it's a joke when it's really not. What if I just said bad things about you, which could lower your reputation but then, later on, said: "it's a joke." You also admitted that you were TOXIC (not friendly!) to me.

In addition, you're not keeping the server as clean as possible by hiding DUPED beacons under your spawn, and saying that you "forgot" about it or you're keeping it as a "relic". When mods say to discard it, you delete it by throwing it into lava or cactus.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. _coolbird

Ratings:
    +640
    i mean it seems like its resolved since you both said sorry and moved on?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. _69420_

_69420_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah...but then he took back the apology. My point is that he is not a friendly person and he admitted to being toxic, he's also toxic to other people which he hasn't said sorry to.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. _coolbird

Ratings:
    +640
    when did he take back the apology?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. _69420_

_69420_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Screenshot 2020-05-28 at 13.18.51.jpg

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,989
    Please dont argue here, I knew this would happen.
    You are always rude to me, and for once I thought you were being nice by giving me a beacon. It turns out that it was fake, and after you got banned you went back to harassing me. Ive asked you multiple times to just stop and let me be, but you havent listened. So, for the final time, please, just let me be

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  19. _69420_

_69420_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The reason I'm like this because you haven't even said sorry when you made the discord server. You don't deserve to be helper because you haven't learned anything

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1,989
    I asked not to argue, this is already at 20 messages and half of it is anger. I have noticed the server has been at peace recently, and it is because of the multiple mutes and bans in place. I'm just astounded how you won't let go of the past. I have, but the present is the same. Even before that you were harassing me, so it is really bad to say that something small I did a month ago causes you to hate me. I really don't want this to continue, and I am up to make an agreement, but it is up to you if you want to come on a deal that sorts this out between us

• Disagree Disagree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.