Rejected ILagWithShaders' Staff App. 2

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ILagWithShaders, Apr 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILagWithShaders

ILagWithShaders Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +227
    bird gang for life
    Im glad you're enthusiastic :P

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. CaptainOfTheSeas

Helper

Ratings:
    +699
    This idea is inefficient. Your idea implies that the pages would show up as text on the chat. You know how chat is like on certain times and/or days (especially when people flood chat with GG or F like a bloody stream chat). Players wouldn't have enough time to properly read through each price before getting blasted with a bunch of other information that they didn't ask for. I suggest instead of the market showing up in chat when you prompt the commands for it, it shows up as a double chest in the inventory screen. This API would be similar to what you see when you do /chat. Pages would be changed via clicking specified buttons in the double chest (like bedrock so as to not confuse players if it's for sale or not) and to leave the screen simply escape.

3. ILagWithShaders

Ratings:
    +227
    The ideas are meant to give ideas as to what should be added. I get what you mean with the chat and lag issues, but it would very much resemble /mctop's list. Even then, the pop-up menu could be a good idea, but it seems more like an auction house at that point. Auction houses were already suggested by a lot of players, and they might be added, but who who knows. Anyways, I get what youre saying, but I would say that if it looked like /mctop, it would be hard to miss and easy to read. upload_2020-5-10_10-48-38.png
    If you want to know how I imagined it, Ill try to explain it. I'll use Osamas because hes first. The "1." would stay (because its the first option). "OsamasDouble" would be replace by the item being sold, and "8972" would be the amount of gold. With a normal chat such as this one (this screenshot was taken 6 seconds after I did /mctop), it would be fairly easy to read and understand the chat. As Im writing this, its been 6 minutes since I did /mctop, and I can still see the leader board. The /chat pop-up would not suffer from lag, but it could suffer from players not understanding how to buy/sell things. Either way, a shop idea is still in play. The menu for it would have to be decided on before it is implemented, so only time will tell if it is actually put into the game, and what the menu should look like.

#23 ILagWithShaders, May 10, 2020
    Last edited: May 12, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Diamonddigger38

Diamonddigger38 New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I may not like you that much and you have always hated me but that's a great application good job.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. ILagWithShaders

Ratings:
    +227
    I have not hated you, its that at first you didnt comply with the rules of NewEngland. I get along with you, you just dont think I do because of reasons I do not know of

#25 ILagWithShaders, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. 1K2C3M

Ratings:
    +80
    Hello ILagWithShaders,

Upon reviewing your application we've decided to deny it. We'll DM you the exact reasons as to why you've been denied. Regardless, we appreciate your application and I hope you have a good day!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Diamonddigger38

Diamonddigger38 New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I just think you hate me because I give you gifts and don't like gifts but the point was it was a good application even if it didn't get accepted

8. ILagWithShaders

Ratings:
    +227
  9. Zoppy_

Zoppy_ Member

Ratings:
    +158
    Omg nooo :(!!!

10. ILagWithShaders

Ratings:
    +227
    Dont worry. I plan on reapplying in 2 weeks. I might wait longer because Im in the crosshair of drama on atlas. If you're on plots, you might see me because I plan on doing some stuff there.
    Also join bird gang

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. ILagWithShaders

Ratings:
    +227
    A rejection means more information for me to use on my next try :). It means a lot how you wanted me to get accepted at first, then you are laughing at me for an outcome that will normally happen. Please, just leave me alone. The whole snitch thing wasnt meant to start, but it evolved into minimod, snowflake, and constant harassment. I wont lie, I wanted this rejected because I knew if it was accepted I would be harassed a MILLION times more. Currently, with a lot of mutes in place, my reports have gone down drastically. I dont mean to cause harm or offend anyone with the reports, but they turn into that. Also, can you just respect me? The constant harassment from you and others makes it hard to play, and I just want to play in peace. All in all, please stop harassing/being rude to me just because you can. If you listen, thanks, but for now I just want to make my base in peace.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Boo_Mac

Boo_Mac Member

Ratings:
    +60
    They can't respect you because you constantly act like your on a high horse and know more than everyone and are the most mature kid in the world.

13. ILagWithShaders

Ratings:
    +227
    I feel more mature in the server because everyone is constantly breaking rules and arguing over extremely small things. I dont mean to do it, I guess I just do. Im trying to stop getting involved in a lot of things, so over the next week I might change. However, the "know more than everyone else" part is completely false. I dont know more than anyone else on the server. I would also like to point out that just saying "you do this, you do that" is vague, and I can tell you dont like it. Instead, Id want advice on what to start & stop doing, but nobody gives it, all they do is point a finger at me and say "You do this, so we dont like you". Im trying to stop doing whatever it is, like playing plots more to get a sense of how to merge my plots and atlas sides to a fair medium. Since Ive started plots, I have been trying to talk less, but I dont know if thats working. Just give me dome advice to work with, because with none your point will go nowhere

14. Boo_Mac

Boo_Mac Member

Ratings:
    +60
    Ok first of all I don't like reading so can you please like compact what you are saying a little more lmao. Also that was not my point at all and what you just said sounds like you have a dictionary or thesoraus in one hand and typing in the other. I am aware sometimes its just how people type/talk but the way you conduct yourself around others while tlaking and other stuff makes almost everyone think you think of yourself as perfect, if that makes anysense. Third you don't need to get less involved just everyone is asking that you stop reporting legit every single infraction you see come across chat. Most people adopt the aditude that unless its like major or keeps happening its not important but you ignore that. I have seen you report "harassment" that is just people joking around, also your need to report every single thing that even kind of looks like bypass is rediculous. I understand reporting spam and constant bypass not one time things or tiny stuff. This is my point

15. ILagWithShaders

Ratings:
    +227
    Ill try
    False, both my hands are on the keyboard
    This does make sense. I am FAR from perfect. I think its just the environment we are in makes it seem like I am above all, but in all honesty I am just another player
    By being less involved, Im hoping less harassment comes my way, so less anger (which leads to bypasses) happen. Also, Im just tired of being harassed for saying anything, so Im not going to be talking as often
    I think this is a bad point. I was told that calling a nation "trash" was harassment, so I took that the wrong way I guess. Also, and this is a big also, I am being reported for the "harassment" you are talking about, like calling Atlantic an ocean, not a nation
    All of them are bypasses though. I would say that at least 95% of the bypasses I report are actual bypasses. and as I human I make mistakes, so the other 5% could either be false or flooded away. Most of them are obvious, but others are not clear, and people can get mistaken by what someone was going to say apposed to what they actually said.
    They all come from the same people, so its not a one time thing

16. Onder1488

Onder1488 New Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Boom. Headshot. Snipin's a good job, mate! It's challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry'cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead. Ooh. Dad? Dad, I'm a- Ye- Not a "crazed gunman", dad, I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's a mental sickness! I'll be honest with ya: my parents do not care for it "I think his mate saw me."Yes, yes he did! "Feelins'? Look mate, you know who has a lot of feelings?" Blokes that bludgeon their wife to death with a golf trophy. Professionals have standards be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Dad.... Dad p-, yeah - put Mum on the phone

17. Boo_Mac

Boo_Mac Member

Ratings:
    +60
    every single point you make looks like your talking from above me on a 30 foot tall fucking horse makes me want to jump off something that height head first my god (and yes I dont want to keep repeating the same points that you keep saying the same bs too so im devolving to this)

18. ILagWithShaders

Ratings:
    +227
    Im not, Im at sea level with you. Im telling you, I am at the same level as any other member on the server. I am giving my reasoning as to why I am doing what I am doing, not making a statement that says "Im better than all of you". Im leaving this thread behind, because as soon as it was found out that it was rejected, I got either positive advice from server friends, or massive backlash from the people who dont like me. Bye!
    P.S: Read what I said to orewly, I want that as well. Please, just let me be

19. Emperyia

Emperyia Member

Ratings:
    +96
    the way you respond makes it seem like you cry in angry tears whenever you see one of these negative messages, so i'm not gonna let you be, no.

heil superiorob

20. ILagWithShaders

Ratings:
    +227
    I said I would leave, but I've decided not to because I have 1 thing left to say. We dont even know each other, so please, let me be. Im not angry nor sad about any of this, as for Ive received so much I've learned to just ignore the things said.
    If any staff member sees this, can you lock this? This turned from a staff application to a place where you can go to harass me, and I want it to end
    And to those harassing/being rude to me: Please stop. I can't do anything in the server normally because of you guys. I just want to play the game, not start fights (which almost always happens)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.