Rejected IIILindemannIII's Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by IIILindemannIII, Jan 27, 2020.

1. IIILindemannIII

IIILindemannIII New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1) What is your Minecraft username?
    My Minecraft username is IIILindemannIII.

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    I am 14 and in central time zone.

3) How long have you played here on Ruinscraft?
    I have been playing Ruinscraft for roughly seven years on and off.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?
    I have helped people with building ships, RPs, and Towns, either they are struggling or need people building, and helping new players learn and get familiar with world edit, like how to //stack, //set, //rotate. //copy, //paste you get the point. I have also helped people learn the commands of the server like how to add people or get back to their plot.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

I would improve the servers surveillance, or finding players violating the rules. Either in chat or just checking everyone's plot. I would also try to keep the server lively, and regularly (but not too regularly) asking like how people or doing or if anyone needs help. I would also try to involve my self into events made by players more and try to familiarize my self with others players. I will also try to boost people's well being and help them enjoy the time they have on this server.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

I have not had any previous staff experience but everyone has to start some where.

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?
    I am good at knowing who I'm talking and changing my dialect, I can be on for long amounts of times on weekdays and some weekends. I can keep my cool (I had a lot of experience with my class mates and annoying friends in groups) with trolls and not give them the reaction they want by dealing with their actions and not backing off. I will listen to both sides of a story and go off tips. I will not give my friends special treatment, no matter how hard they ask. I also spend most of my time on infinite (which is mostly dead but I enjoy it) and when people go on their they are usually confused, so i can help navigate them and get them started. I also spend a lot of time on dsicord.

2. ZavidLife

Ratings:
    +67
    Hey, thanks for applying, we reviewed your application and found there to be little amount of detail in areas such as question 5. We encourage you to apply again another time. Thank you! :)

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.