Rejected Ieclen Application 2

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Ieclen, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +669
    1) What is your Minecraft username?

My IGN is currently Ieclen, here is my NameMC.

2) What is your age and timezone (GMT format preferred)?
    Today is my 13th birthday, and I live in California, in the GMT-7 or PST timezone.

3) How long have you played on our servers?

I have been playing since August 2017.

4) In what ways have you helped people on the server?

I want to make new players feel welcome so I greet them warmly. After doing so I give them basic commands and or ways to find out on their own such as /kit handbook, or going to see the signs at spawn. If I feel like they need a hands on approach I will go out of my way to teach them. The commands include how to create plots, denying, trusting, and adding other players, as well as anything else they specifically need.

5) In what ways would you improve the server?

My ideas for MCPLOTS
    1. /puppet. /puppet is essentially a frame by frame armor stand animation, where you use AST in order to make a singular frame, and then another. 20 frames make up one puppet. Members will have 5 puppet slots, and you can purchase more in the store. You create a puppet with /puppet create [puppetname]. You can move to a second frame with /puppet frame. As well as being able to summon a puppet sort of like a powder with /puppet spawn [puppetname].

2. /pb and /smc /pb (short for paneboy) and /smc (super map console) are a visual coding language similar to Scratch that is based on a double chest inventory, you can use this to make games with a double chest inventory's screen of glass panes. In order to access /pb games you must right click a special totem of undying that is given to you when you do /pb, which will bring up a menu of games you own. Similar to paneboy, the smc will give you a special head with a cool texture of a game console, and a special item frame. You can hook these up and start up the 128x128 variant of the coding system! This is the command to open the actual coder. One main feature is that it will include different genres of games that you can choose from. This is a way to find games that have been published, and what they cost in rubies. Basically the same as the pb variant, but it has a 128x128 map screen that can be hooked up to a special head. Basically the same to the pb variant. As I understand this is confusing for some people if you head on edawg, another minecraft server there should be a game called "Dino Run'' that uses this same method of coding. I'd imagine something like that but you have freedom over your game.

3. Return of Rubies. Rubies! The Ruinscraft coin that was phased out in 2016-2017. I believe it should come back, without the buycraft intent, and with several new twists! It would make the distribution of custom item markets or such much easier. This would be helpful for people who don't understand the custom item market, since the concept is required to already have custom items. You can earn 15 rubies every time 5 players go to your event but you also get rubies if you use sign shops on your plot. Sign shops are something common in prison servers, that could be introduced here. Private events are for the MCPLOTS player who believes their build should only be shown at a price. It would make no one but people who have building rights are allowed at the plot without having to go through the event. It would act almost the same as regular events though. You can also purchase cosmetic prefixes with rubies. Sign shops would cost 15 rubies. Private Events would cost 15 rubies. Prefixes are divided into three categories; Normal, Chroma, Mythic, and Magnum. Normal prefixes are such as [Toxic] or [Gamer] or [EGirl], and cost 45 rubies. Chroma would be a prefix with options of color such as [Puppeteer] or [Roleplayer], they cost 75 rubies. Finally, Mythic Prefixes would have color and choice of either Italics, Bold, or Underline; [King] or [Veteran], they would cost 315 rubies, and finally Magnum Prefixes cost 1,500 rubies, with full absolute customization, you can choose what it says, (but it has to be in obligation with the filter, and under 15 characters.) color and any Italics, Bold, or Underline; [ExAmPlE!]

How I would help Ruinscraft chat and servers

In the sense of cracking down on toxicity, I'd say what Ruinscraft needs to do is help nurture the newer and younger group of players, (7-10) into becoming kind players. These younger players are being influenced to like to do things that result in punishment which makes them the main population of rulebreakers that I see on MCPlots, so staff could take a more hands on approach with helping and teaching them how to have basic chat manners. Not like following whatever they do, but maybe being more direct in like handbooks and enforce negative connotation with being muted or banned. I would say that age group finds it romanticized to be punished on a server from influencers.

6) Do you have any previous experience as staff on any other server?

Nothing particularly major. I am a retired Developer on Abnormal Craft, which went defunct, and I've been helper on a few discords here and there, and currently I am a discord mod on the Artists Reunite server

7) Why should we choose you over anyone else?

I have a good amount of experience with MCPLOTS, and though I'm not the most hardcore MCATLAS player, I do try to get online both servers, mainly to keep my nation alive.

I dedicate a good amount of my free time to the server, and am pretty invested in this community. I believe my dedication and time spent playing on the server could help me as a staff member. I also believe my dedication represents my investment in the Ruinscraft community, and helps show that I am focused on improving and fostering a more positive, and enjoyable environment on the Ruinscraft servers. I have experience helping deescalate conflict in the global chat. I often try to intervene in situations where I can help both players come to agreements, and stop fighting. I believe as a staff member I would be able to use this skill effectively as a way to defuse situations. My experience with conflict management will help me significantly with player interaction as a staff member.

I've been in this place for 3 years, and in the last few months, I've changed who I am to someone who you can depend on. I've been cancerous from the second I went onto the internet to August of this year. After a personal event in September, I was driven to become less insensitive, and recently when I found out about all the stupid stuff I did here I forgot about, I was sort of upset. I know that I still have so much to learn, and that an older, more experienced player may be what you are looking for, but I think right now, I could do a good job.

I may sound "super-duper mature" or whatever to people who don't know me, but my silver bullet is that I'm not yet. I always strive to become a better person, and I hope to continue this journey of self improvement on the staff team, as I grow from a person who you may want on the staff team, to one you’re proud to have on the staff team.

#1 Ieclen, Nov 28, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Collardian

Collardian Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +389
    Unfortunately, I'm going to have to deny this application. Bye bye!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. hallucinationman

hallucinationman Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +443
    Epic gamer application

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Zoppio

Zoppio Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +1,250
    I can't believe the day is finally here! My little ducky is now 13, and has decided to launch his application. @Ieclen , if anyone deserves staff it's you! I always see you going out of your way to help literally anyone, and you're always trying to make this place better. Good luck with your application! <333 :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. aaquamarine

Helper

Ratings:
    +148
    pop pop pop.PNG

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Emperyia

Emperyia Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +425
    ok so instead of celebrating ur birthday u made a staff application on a minecraft server

good application tho

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ninjacreeper14

Ratings:
    +141
    accept this now >:(>:(>:(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +669
    no i made this last night and posted it today

• Like Like x 1
  9. Emperyia

Emperyia Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +425
    YOU LIED ON YOUR DTAFF APPLICAtion because IF YOU WERE 13 TODAY YOU MAKE THIS WHEN YOU ARE 12.

10. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +669
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: its fine i posted it today

11. _boat_man

_boat_man Member

Ratings:
    +173
    unnamed.png

12. Crowblers

Crowblers Member

Ratings:
    +132
    Do not accept Ieclen as staff. He is a rapist, hes gay, he likes roblox, and he is not nice to anyone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. _boat_man

_boat_man Member

Ratings:
    +173
    bobux

14. Zoppio

Zoppio Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +1,250
    Bump bump

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. northikoto

Ratings:
    +1,138
    Ieclen,

Thank you for applying, but we have decided to reject this application. You may feel free to reapply in 2 weeks.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. ILagWithShaders

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +2,048
    based.

17. Crowblers

Crowblers Member

Ratings:
    +132
  18. Ieclen

Ieclen Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +669
  19. Zoppio

Zoppio Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +1,250
  20. Smilodone

Smilodone Frequent Member

Ratings:
    +235
    why did you reject mr cool ducks application im so dissapointed of you

• About Ruinscraft

Ruinscraft is a gaming community formed around Minecraft. We host a Minecraft server at mc.ruinscraft.com, come join today!
  • Important Notice

Ruinscraft, LLC is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Minecraft or Mojang AB. Minecraft is copyright of Mojang AB. All donations are handled by Ruinscraft, LLC. All inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]
  • Twitter

Follow us on Twitter for status updates, news, and more!

• Donate

To help support the future development of Ruinscraft and to earn rewards on our Minecraft servers, you can donate here.