I Think I know to be a better builder! And a better Member. Ive got what it Takes!

What does it take to be a builder? I Ask..

Votes: 5 55.6%

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Do i need to be better than i am now?

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 14, 2015
2015-12-16_20.27.46.png 2015-12-16_20.28.58.png 2015-12-15_20.15.47.png 2015-12-15_01.23.27.png 2015-12-15_01.24.22.png 2015-12-15_01.23.27.png 2015-12-15_01.24.22.png 2015-12-15_00.50.13.png Hey There Ruins craft Members I wish to be as good or better than any other builder in this server I have been in this server for many months now and I feel like my building skills are just getting better as I take part on this server 5 days a week and I am doing a project as I speak! The Date is December, 13, 2015. I put this thread a head of time but I have been in many teams in the server in creative, oh gosh... I've spent playing Minecraft creative more than playing survival. I started out by watching YouTube videos on tutorials to get a hang of these ideas and cool building techniques to apply to my own creation. I am trying to be as honest here but my actual age is 12 I don't know if you guys want to accept that. But I would like to take part of this building team I will do as much as it takes to be a loyal member of the build team! I think for my self i can never be perfect at times either i am messy, pretty much a not cleaned up room in my bed but this is something that is important to you and me. you should pick me over someone else because i spend time with build teams, building cool projects I only work best when i am with others i am a part of a server build team and 2 other build teams in this server.

My building style?

(1) Fantasy
(2) Medieval
(3) Modern Houses

Last Note.... I have been playing this game for 2 years! I love Building :p To visit my Plot please do /p v Perstige_R4nger8. Happy Building By the way even if I don't manage to get to my goal i have many other goals surrounding my real life and this server, my opinion is this server has good quality and simple but cool Server what makes a server great is its community. And you guys have that community i have been looking for, For a long, long time keep up the work and just please try to remember me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50ShadesOfCandy
Oct 26, 2015
North Las Vegas, Nevada
View attachment 662 View attachment 663 View attachment 664 Hey There Ruins craft Members I wish to be as good or better than any other builder in this server I have been in this server for many months now and I feel like my building skills are just getting better as I take part on this server 5 days a week and I am doing a project as I speak! The Date is December, 13, 2015. I put this thread a head of time but I have been in many teams in the server in creative, oh gosh... I've spent playing Minecraft creative more than playing survival. I started out by watching YouTube videos on tutorials to get a hang of these ideas and cool building techniques to apply to my own creation. I am trying to be as honest here but my actual age is 12 I don't know if you guys want to accept that. But I would like to take part of this building team I will do as much as it takes to be a loyal member of the build team! I think for my self i can never be perfect at times either i am messy, pretty much a not cleaned up room in my bed but this is something that is important to you and me. you should pick me over someone else because i spend time with build teams, building cool projects I only work best when i am with others i am a part of a server build team and 2 other build teams in this server.

My building style?

(1) Fantasy
(2) Medieval
(3) Modern Houses

Last Note.... I have been playing this game for 2 years! I love Building :p To visit my Plot please do /p v Perstige_R4nger8. Happy Building By the way even if I don't manage to get to my goal i have many other goals surrounding my real life and this server, my opinion is this server has good quality and simple but cool Server what makes a server great is its community. And you guys have that community i have been looking for, For a long, long time keep up the work and just please try to remember me.
Very impressive builds, good luck! ;)

Reactions: PigletRanger
Aug 15, 2015
Good luck, home slice, and i think you're a amazing builder in my honest opinion, but there's alway room to improve my friend.

Dec 14, 2015
Atovock please search up some pictures or youtube videos about orc bases and i got some inspiration from youtubers all over youtube but please trust me you wont find a build exactly like mine these are 100% my build/ideas, Also thank you Everybody! Happy Building for all and a have a good christmas

Oct 4, 2015
Looks good but I think it kind of needs improvement

If you look closely in pic 2 you will see it is kind of flat.

Flat aint good

Dec 14, 2015
Lord Putin thank you for some notifications about my plot i am still working on it.:D there is only a few raised heights like the cave and lumber area at the back. also guys thanks for all the votes! The area in the side is actually going to be the army parking! I will be posting and checking this application. just updated today with Dec, 18, 2015 New Cave and Lumber coming soon is the Army camps and Army vehicles!2015-12-18_17.13.10.png 2015-12-18_17.11.31.png 2015-12-18_17.11.49.png

Dec 14, 2015
Yeah I loved that video! Jamziboy was a huge influence in how I build today!
I know Jamziboy has got to be one of the greatest builders that is why i like Medieval builds it feels so fun building curves and making even more better details around just a box house i remember having a box house before and building on it to make it look more interesting! and that is one of the things that make us builders unique depending on your style of building such as modern, Medieval and fantasy or pixel art!

Dec 14, 2015

This video by itself Gave me a ton of ideas! such as some background buildings setting to colors of the orcs and good guys oops.. my Idea box over flowed

Dec 14, 2015
Sorry guys i just made a video and i am getting really inpatient with this recording system I use it for catching hackers and recording overall. Sorry i could not get video...

Dec 14, 2015
Time for another epic! screenshot!!!! DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNN!!!!!
Fus Ro Dah!!
man! it says my screen shots are too big! Can someone tell me how i can fix this? It cant work with Shaders that is why? 2015-12-24_21.24.47.png

Jul 3, 2015
MURICA
Cool builds, the chests being made Christmas presents kinda makes it look weird though, but that's fine. The mines look fantastic, well it all does, but anyways, certainly better than anything i could build, well, that I have the patience to build anyways.